4

Chapter 4 Crazy criticizing the CEO for wanting to pamper me (4)

The next morning, the sunlight outside the window shone through the half-covered curtains, silently casting a layer of golden morning light on the bed.

Between the light gray quilt, you can see a furry head, with short, naturally curly black hair that is messed up by sleep. A slender body is half-covered under the quilt. Her skin is fair and delicate, like the color of milk.

Lin Yuan looked very obedient and casual when sleeping, holding another pillow on the bed in his arms, with a slight smile on his lips.

I don't know how long it took, but his eyelashes trembled, as if he was about to wake up.

In the daze, he involuntarily hugged the pillow tightly and rubbed it comfortably. When his brain came to his senses completely, Lin Yuan rubbed his eyes and sat up, bleary-eyed: "521, what time is it?" 521 was originally in

Lin Yuan's consciousness. While sleeping, I woke up immediately when I heard the sound, and a piu sound popped up: [Dear senior, it's already seven o'clock, you can get up. 】

Lin Yuan hummed, stretched out and got up from the bed. After washing, he casually pulled out a set of sportswear from the closet and put it on, then skipped downstairs to have breakfast.

The housekeeper with a goatee was checking the servant's work. When he saw Lin Yuan coming down, he immediately greeted him: "Madam, good morning." "

Good morning, Housekeeper Yuan." Lin Yuan nodded with a smile.

Butler Yuan said: "Madam, you got up really early. Breakfast is already prepared. Do you want to have breakfast first?"

Lin Yuan was indeed hungry and nodded: "Okay, let's have breakfast first."

Butler Yuan led him to the restaurant. Instructing the servant to bring breakfast: "Madam, the cook in the villa doesn't know your taste and makes it according to the previous dishes. If there is anything that doesn't suit your taste, just tell me and I will ask them to pay attention next time. Lin

Yuan nodded with a smile, and his slightly curly black hair swayed slightly with his movements: "Yeah, I understand, please excuse me." He smiled with

crooked eyes and dimples on his cheeks. It became more and more obvious, clean and bright, like the warm sunshine.

Butler Yuan also smiled, thinking that the new lady was tall and handsome, and had a good temper. She always smiled at him, much better than the previous Young Master Lin Yan.

For breakfast, he made seafood porridge, pumpkin cakes, and soup dumplings. Lin Yuan took a bite of the porridge and made the same uninformed sigh as 521: "Wow, it's so delicious! Butler Yuan, the chef here is really good at cooking. Ah!"

Butler Yuan smiled and said, neither humble nor overbearing: "It's just an ordinary breakfast, nothing fancy. Thank you for your praise, but I will convey your words to the chef." "

No, it's really delicious." Lin Yuan ate a few mouthfuls with relish. Thinking of Huo Chen, he glanced in the direction of the stairs in confusion and asked, "Steward Yuan, where is my husband? Where is Huo Chen? Doesn't he want to eat?"

Steward Yuan never did I heard someone use these two words to call Huo Chen. I was stunned for a moment and then said hesitantly: "Sir, his appetite has always been bad. He rarely eats breakfast. If he hasn't done anything yet, he probably stopped eating."

Lin Yuanwen He said and frowned slightly. He remembered that Huo Chen always had no appetite due to mental reasons, didn't eat well, and often had stomachaches.

He was already mentally ill, but it became more and more serious. In the end, he went completely crazy and committed suicide. Plus, he had a bad stomach. It was so pitiful.

Huo Chen is Lin Yuan's first mission target after changing his job to become a host. According to the system requirements, he not only needs to eliminate the mission target's blackening value, but also must ensure his life safety within the specified time.

A good body starts with eating well.

Lin Yuan decided that starting from this meal, he had to arrange his mission goals, and quickly said: "Steward Yuan, ask the chef to prepare a breakfast for me, and I will go upstairs and give it to him." Steward Yuan was surprised when he heard this

. He hesitated for a while, worried that Lin Yuan would make Huo Chen angry, but thinking that they were married and a legitimate couple, he still nodded and said: "Yes, madam."

Lin Yuan immediately started to finish the meal. Afterwards, he walked to Huo Chen's room door with the breakfast prepared by the chef.

"Dong, dong, dong."

He knocked three times slowly, with a clear voice and a cheerful tone: "Huo Chen, it's time for breakfast~"