99

Chapter 99: The boss of the last days is really fragrant every day (2)

Meng Mingqian had no idea what was going on. He saw a snow-white figure flying towards him like lightning and flint, throwing him to the ground and rolling him several times.

The others didn't react. After a closer look, the man who knocked down Meng Mingqian was a giant white wolf, two times larger than the average wolf. Its fur was white with a hint of gray, and it had a pair of ice-blue eyes that were slightly red. , a dangerous and terrifying growl came from his throat, looking dangerous and ferocious, as if he would pounce at any time and tear people into pieces.

"Wolf? How come there are wolves in our school?" A boy screamed in horror, and then he quickly covered his mouth, fearing that the wolf would pounce on him when he heard the sound.

Lin Yuan couldn't quite control his current body. After rolling around on the ground, he shook his head, made two puffs in his mouth, and wiped his nose with his claws.

The smell was unpleasant~

All he smelled outside was the smell of rotting flesh and blood. When he got here, there were many more smells, such as the sour smell of sweat and the smell of excrement.

Ahhhh! He's really going to stink to death!

Lin Yuan was a little angry, stared in a circle with his eyes wide open, and couldn't help but hum a few times. Of course, his current appearance, the original hum, turned into the roar of a wild beast, which made people's hair stand on end. .

But when he saw Lu Ye, his eyes immediately lit up and he walked towards Lu Ye.

Lu Ye naturally noticed that the giant wolf was approaching him. Although his expression was the same as usual, his fingers were clenched unconsciously, suppressing the fear in his heart. He knew very well that the wolf was very fast, and even if he ran, he would not be able to outrun such a strong and fierce beast.

Others soon discovered this and murmured in a low voice: "Is this wolf targeting Lu Ye? What should I do? Do you want to save him?" "How? The

wolf is not one of those zombies. Just hit him on the head. This apex predator is very good at hunting. As long as it seizes the opportunity, it can bite off a person's neck with one bite. You are not afraid of death, but I am afraid of death anyway." These

people knew very well that although this wolf It is two circles larger than an ordinary wolf, but if they go together, they will definitely be able to defeat this wolf. However, no one can guarantee that they will not be injured in the process. Since the wolf is targeting Lu Ye, it has nothing to do with them. Sacrifice Lu Ye. Being wild and saving everyone is considered a profit.

Lin Yuan walked up to Lu Ye, feeling that he was too tall and couldn't see his face clearly. He raised his paws and waved towards Lu Ye, moaning: "Squat down, husband!

" The people present shouted so hard that their hearts, livers, spleens, lungs and kidneys were trembling, for fear that he would suddenly become violent and start attacking people.

Lu Ye always felt that this giant wolf had some deep meaning when it waved its claws just now. Was he wrong?

Lin Yuan felt a headache when he saw Lu Ye standing still. He was now a wolf and couldn't speak human language. He didn't know when he could turn back to a human? How should he communicate with his husband before this?

Headache.

Lin Yuan could only step forward, bite Lu Ye's pants, and drag him down.

Squat down, husband, squat down!