121

Chapter 121 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (25)

Lin Yuan looked down and saw that the two crystal nuclei in Lu Ye's palm were shining brightly, even more dazzling than the stars.

He reached out and poked this one, then that one, blinked in surprise, and said in a cheerful tone like a child: "This is the crystal core of T4, it's so big!"

Lu Ye hated Lin Yuan's appearance the most, Just one look makes me feel unbearable, and the destructive desire in my heart is burning like a fire. His voice was hoarse and unusually deep, as if he was trying his best to suppress something: "Well, this is the crystal core of T4. There are two T4s in that building. I spent a lot of effort to kill them. I give them all to you, Sui Do you like this gift?"

Lin Yuan subconsciously looked at Lu Ye when he heard the voice. The young man's eyebrows fell into the brilliance of the sunset, so bright that it was so bright that his dark eyes were illuminated by the magnificent sunset, as if after a storm. The sky is transparent and rhyming.

He was a little stunned, thinking that his husband was really beautiful, how could he be so beautiful? Such a beautiful person is his husband, his and his alone, hee hee~ The

more Lin Yuan thought about it, the happier he felt. Little bubbles bubbled up in his heart, and he happily hugged Lu Ye's neck. , rubbed each other affectionately and said: "I like it, I like it very much~Thank you, husband~"

Lu Ye curled his lips slightly, his eyes were full of Lin Yuan's figure, as if it had taken root, touched the bones, and entered the soul. , inextricably intertwined: "As long as you like it, wait until I find a better gift and give it to Sui Sui. You should also like it Sui Sui, you know?"

Lin Yuan heard this and felt that his husband was really good. He always wanted to give himself a gift: "I know, I like whatever you give me, really."

He picked up the two crystal cores, put them together and touched them, making a slight sound.

Then Lin Yuan put the crystal core back into Lu Ye's palm and said with a smile: "Lu Ye, you gave it to me, this is mine. If I give it to you again, you must like it too." Lu Ye did not expect

Lin Yuan When this happens, I suddenly feel irritable, which is very bad.

He and Lin Yuan are partners. He likes Lin Yuan very much. He likes him like never before. Lu Ye can't even believe that he likes someone so much. Lin Yuan smiled at him, and his whole heart felt like It's like it's full, and there's no room for anything else.

Lu Ye has never liked anyone before, nor has he ever been in love. He doesn't know how to treat the person he likes, how to be nice to Lin Yuan, anything he can think of is a gift, and he wants to give him the best gift every year.

But now is the end of the world, the world is full of decay, and death is piled on the ground. All Lu Ye can give Lin Yuan is the crystal core, but... But he always doesn't want it. The first time he paid back half of it, and this time it was even worse, and he paid back all of it. Gave it to myself.

The young man's eyes were lowered, and his thick eyelashes cast a faint shadow underneath, partially covering his eyes: "Sui Sui... don't you like it? So you don't want my things..." The

young man's tone was a little lonely, listen carefully. , actually still a little aggrieved.

Lin Yuan didn't expect that her husband would think this way, and was a little confused. After realizing it, he quickly shook his head, leaned over and kissed Lu Ye several times, coaxing him softly: "No, I want it." Lu

Ye Showing him the crystal core in his hand, his eyes were slightly accusatory: "You didn't ask for it, you gave it back to me."

Lin Yuan shook his head and said seriously: "I'm not giving it back to you, I'm giving it to you. "