148

Chapter 148 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (12)

Xie Hanzhou stared for a moment to make sure he was not mistaken.

It's just that this time it's not like before. The soft red tongue doesn't lick the lips like a small animal, nor does it penetrate into the mouth, lick the teeth, wrap around the tip of his tongue, suck until the base of the tongue is numb, and breathe. They separated in a hurry and panting.

Why is there such a change?

Xie Hanzhou squinted his eyes slightly, a few doubts appeared in his dark eyes, and then quickly converged, returning to a deep dead silence.

If it were someone else, Xie Hanzhou wouldn't care, but that person was Yu Sui'an, his other self, and even the slightest change in his body was enough to make him wary.

People who practice Taoism, with their powerful spiritual consciousness, are able to observe the things of heaven and earth, such as the sun, moon, mountains and rivers. When they are on this mountain, they know the wind, frost, snow and rain in other mountains.

However, Xie Hanzhou had never used his spiritual consciousness regarding Yu Sui'an's matter, which would alarm Senior Brother Ziyuan and the others.

When he came down from the peak and entered the Midnight Rain Pavilion, Xie Hanzhou suddenly realized that he had been here more times during this period than in the past hundred years.

After quietly walking outside the study room, Xie Hanzhou observed things with his spiritual consciousness.

In the study room, the light was dim, and his little apprentice was lying on the soft couch, lying under Yu Sui'an, with a red hairband covering his eyes.

The extremely bright color made the little apprentice's skin look greasy and pink. Xie Hanzhou couldn't help but think of the first thin cherry blossoms on the branches in early spring when the cold weather was severe.

It is not as gorgeous as red plums, but it also has a unique charm. When you fold it into the palm of your hand and play with it, the fragrance always makes people feel soft and light, almost loving.

Xie Hanzhou curled his fingers, but he didn't even feel it.

Looking further down, he saw the young apprentice's bright red and plump lips, which were extremely moist. He was breathing slightly, and he seemed to be able to feel the breath of hot flashes.

He weakly pursed his lips and said in a low voice: "...Senior brother, I...I have to go back. I have classes in the afternoon...in the afternoon..."

Xie Hanzhou was quite relieved to hear this. As expected, this little apprentice turned out to be... is good.

Yu Sui'an was still excited at first. The little liar's tongue was red and soft, and the taste was really good. He was about to taste it carefully and eat it, when he found Xie Hanzhou coming.

Suddenly, Yu Sui'an felt irritated and bored. He was irritated by himself. He had obviously tried his best to restrain himself. He also felt that he could suppress his mental blockage, but he didn't want it to be just a hypocritical appearance. After all, he was still terrified.

The one who is tired of it is Xie Hanzhou. This coward and idiot will come over now. He must have tasted the wonderful and fragrant taste just now.

Yu Sui'an felt angry just thinking about it. Why was he so annoying? It's as annoying as a ghost haunting you!

After thinking quietly for a few moments, Yu Sui'an decided to pretend not to know, and looked down at the young man who tasted so good. The delicate eyebrows and eyes, which had been sinister and cold just now, softened instantly, and only this young man remained in his eyes, which was extremely quiet.