79

Chapter 79: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (13)

The emperor felt that the queen mother had lost her mind, and Lin Yuan was so decisive just because she refused to marry. If Lin Yuan takes advantage of this moment to kill Jiang Qian, and if Lin Yuan is fine, he will definitely commit suicide when he wakes up.

"Mother! Do you know what you are talking about?" The emperor said sternly: "If you care about King Chu's life, then don't attack Jiang Qian. Have you forgotten what King Chu just said? If Jiang Qian dies, he will I shall die for my love today."

In the eyes of the Queen Mother, Lin Yuan used to be obedient and obedient, but now he is so crazy for the sake of a man that he does not want to marry and have children, conforms to the human ethics of passing on the family line, and even commits suicide to prove his ambition.

Lin Yuan's current appearance is all because of Jiang Qian. How could the Queen Mother allow such a person to continue to stay with Lin Yuan?

But the emperor's words suddenly brought the queen mother back to her senses. Even if she could no longer tolerate Jiang Qian, she would have to tolerate it for the sake of King Chu's life.

In addition, if she insists on executing Jiang Qian, causing King Chu to commit suicide, it will not be good for the royal family. Although marrying a wife and having children is a moral imperative, forcing the descendants of the founding fathers to die would inevitably cause an uproar.

When the imperial doctors arrived, Lin Yuan had been arranged to the side hall of Taiji Hall. After some troubles, it was determined that Lin Yuan's life was safe. The imperial doctors breathed a sigh of relief and went to the outer hall to report to the emperor.

Hearing the imperial doctor's reply that King Chu was alive and well, the emperor nodded and looked at the Queen Mother aside: "Mother, after working hard for a long time, you are tired. Why don't you go back to Yining Palace to rest first? I will ask someone to do it every two days." I will go to you in time to inform you about King Chu's situation."

The Queen Mother did not agree. She glanced into the inner hall and ordered: "Go in and ask Jiang Liuyuan to come out and tell him that the Ai family has something to ask him."

Jiang Qian has been staying by Lin Yuan's side. He is worried, even more afraid, that the young man who treats him so sincerely and cherishes him so much will disappear from his eyes because of human ethics and the oppression of the incense inheritance.

Before today, Jiang Qian didn't dare to stretch out his hand. He didn't dare to catch this person. He always felt that he was of low status now, struggling in the mud, covered in mud and full of stench. He was not worthy of this noble and graceful Chu. The little prince of the palace.

Of course, Jiang Qian will also be worried and scared. People are cold and capricious. He is worried that if he really catches this person and uses his mind, when he gets tired of him and abandons him in the future, it will be more than just pain in his skin and flesh. Jiang Qian really couldn't bear it anymore.

So just like this, neither far nor close, even if Lin wants to marry a wife and have children in the future, have a romantic relationship with a woman, or even like the new and hate the old, he won't feel anything if there is a new person.

But Jiang Qian didn't expect that Lin Yuan would say that he liked him in front of the Empress Dowager and the Emperor, and even asked for a marriage. He even bluntly said that he was unwilling to marry and have children. Even if someone forced him to use medicine and conspiracy to inherit his heir, He committed suicide.

How could he refuse Lin Yuan like this?

Now that he was the only one left in the Jiang family, he had lost everything for a long time. Finally, someone was willing to take him, gave him a shelter and protected him, and tried his best to give him a complete and flawless affection.