156

Chapter 156 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (20)

It was the first time that Lin Yuan saw Xie Hanzhou like this. He was still so graceful, so aloof and unsullied, and his face was astonishing to heaven and earth. His face was flawless, and it was a picture of helplessness. The painting must be absolutely beautiful.

Such a lofty deity, at this moment, is showing an uncertain and sinister look. His eyes are dark and cold, as if hiding a bottomless ravine, which makes people tremble with fear and make their scalp numb.

The Xie Hanzhou that Lin Yuan has always seen, the Xie Hanzhou that he knows, is aloof, arrogant and majestic, the number one authentic person in the immortal sect, so much so that he has almost forgotten how extreme the real Xie Hanzhou is, and Yu Sui'an is the most extreme. Good proof.

Lin Yuan was a little scared and a little distressed. He grabbed Xie Hanzhou's sleeve and stammered: "I... I don't have a disciple. I'm afraid that you will be angry..."

"Disciple... last night, you were so rebellious and so rash. ...I offend Master, my disciple is afraid of you...You don't want me anymore..."

Lin Yuan was really panicked, wasn't the lesson from the source of all evil scary enough?

Moreover, Chu Yao just touched the back of Xie Hanzhou's hand and then threw it aside. He hugged and kissed it, and... he felt relieved. That's okay!

Xie Hanzhou lowered his eyes lightly and looked at his apprentice's thin white fingers. Then he looked at his little face. His ears were red, as were his cheeks. The whole person was pink and tender, like a ripe and attractive peach.

The skin is thin and the meat is tender, the peach flesh is soft and juicy, and the juice is as sweet as honey. Xie Hanzhou seems to be able to smell a clear fragrance, tempting him to taste the alluring sweet fragrance in front of him.

Xie Hanzhou's eyes darkened, dark and deep, as if he was hiding something dark. He stretched out his hand to reach his disciple's armpits and hugged him to sit on the table.

Lin Yuan was surprised that Xie Hanzhou would suddenly behave like this. There was nothing similar to his usual coldness and indifference that could repel people thousands of miles away. It felt like he was a different person.

Thinking of this, Lin Yuan was a little stunned. He felt that Xie Hanzhou seemed to be a different person at this time. Who was that person? Is Yu Sui'an safe?

Indeed, carrying him to the table like this is indeed more like Yu Sui'an's behavior, but Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an are the same person. What Yu Sui'an can do, after Xie Hanzhou does this, can really be said to be Weird?

Xie Hanzhou asked his apprentice to sit on the table, while he sat on a stool and looked at his apprentice from bottom to top. His voice was cold and soft: "Don't be afraid, I am not angry."

Lin Yuan blinked his eyes and softened. He said in

a low voice: "...Really? Master, aren't you angry?" Xie Hanzhou looked into the young man's clear eyes and whispered: "Why are you angry with the teacher? Why are you angry? You said that you were rebellious and offended the teacher last night. , but if you don't want to be a master, what can you do? What have you done?"

Lin Yuan didn't understand what Xie Hanzhou meant, blinked his eyes in confusion, and whispered: "Master, what are you talking about? "Disciple doesn't understand."

Xie Hanzhou's crow-feather-like long eyelashes trembled for a moment, and his slender fingers picked up the flowing feathers around Lin Yuan's waist, and held them slightly, hiding a bit of determination: "Lin Yuan, Master Let me ask you, my master is currently in the middle realm of the Heavenly Realm. Can anyone really force me to do something that I don't want to do in the Immortal Dao Demonic Realm?"