166

Chapter 166 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (30)

Lin wished to look at the dilapidated City Lord's Mansion in front of him. The walls and doors were mottled with traces of the four seasons, with a suffocating oppression.

He felt horribly frightened, and his hair stood on end, and his spine trembled with chills.

When Xie Hanzhou was young, in a city abandoned by the world, in a Hanzhou where people cannibalize people, his father fed him a bowl of soup and raised him like an animal.

He could not be like his father, who was reduced to a man-eating beast, so he committed the heinous crime of patricide.

But... this is not the end, just the beginning.

Lin Yuan suddenly understood the extremes of Xie Hanzhou, and a deep despair quietly surged through his body, from his limbs to the depths of his heart, making his eyes sore, his throat sore, and his heart filled with overwhelming hatred.

Such a cold continent, such an abandoned dead city, the life and death of 400,000 people are not decided by heaven and earth, nor by ourselves, but by outsiders.

Xianjia Xuanmen euphemistically calls it the sacrifice of the small for the greater. The lives of tens of millions of people in the Northern Region are important to the overall situation, so the lives of the 400,000 people in Hanzhou City are not important.

Because they are outsiders, they can use the lives of tens of millions of people to convince the world that the death of 400,000 people in Hanzhou City is a good thing. They sacrificed themselves to achieve the entire Northern Territory. They died well and deserved their death. But

Xie Hanzhou is not an outsider, he is Hanzhou The only survivor of the city.

The lives and deaths of 400,000 people, their resentment, their wails, and their anger cannot be quelled by three thousand Taoist secrets, nor can even hundreds of years of time.

Therefore, the shadow still lingers in Xie Hanzhou's heart, and Yu Sui'an's body is in pain.

Lin Yuan gasped hard and was extremely angry. How could Xie Hanzhou's master...how could he give him such a name?

Thank you...Hanzhou...

if all the Immortal Sects really thanked Hanzhou City for their sacrifice, they would not have come together to Yuqing Palace to force him later.

Lin Yuan's eyes were red, as if the city's blood was reflected in his eyes.

Xie Hanzhou noticed that his little apprentice was crying, and so did Yu Sui'an. They raised their hands almost at the same time. One of them put his fingers in his hair and patted him gently, while the other stroked his shoulders and back.

"Don't cry..."

Their voices seemed to overlap, calm and calm, like a gust of wind passing through the streets in this dead city.

Lin Yuan felt like there was something stuck in his heart, it was very heavy and unspeakably uncomfortable.

Hearing their voices, such comforting voices, and a kind of pain like cutting bones and flesh, he couldn't control his emotions at all. His nose was so sore that he started to cry: "You... have you ever cried... "

Xie Hanzhou was stunned. He didn't expect his little apprentice to ask him this. He looked at the completely different city lord's mansion in front of him and felt it was very strange. It was so strange that he even felt a little dazed.

After a long silence, Xie Hanzhou slowly whispered: "No..."

Yu Sui'an looked complicated. He was Xie Hanzhou's inner demon, Xie Hanzhou's evil, and Xie Hanzhou himself. He smiled and said: "Little fool, if crying is useful , I will do it, but in the city lord's palace at that time, crying was useless. In front of that bastard, crying was even more useless. The bastard's wives and concubines kept crying, so they died the earliest."