115

Chapter 115 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (19)

Lin Yuan's face turned redder. He grabbed the fried noodles from Lu Ye's hand aggressively, fed Lu Ye a mouthful, and blocked his mouth with dinner to prevent him from eating. say.

"Lu Ye! You keep talking nonsense! I...I won't let you kiss me or touch me! No more!!" Lin Yuan's voice got louder and louder as he spoke, as if he was furious. Little animals, so cute.

Lu Ye looked at the young man's cute and angry appearance and liked it very much. He wanted to hold him in his arms and give him a good rub and kiss.

He chewed the fried noodles in his mouth a few times, swallowed them quickly, and said in a low and gentle tone, with a very obvious coaxing meaning: "Okay, I understand, I won't say anything anymore."

Lin Yuan noticed his intention and immediately He jumped out of the car and avoided Lu Ye's hand. His fluffy curly hair trembled as he spoke: "I'm afraid you won't keep your word. I want to observe it for a day. You are not allowed to hug me and kiss me on this day. You know. Are you ready?"

Lu Ye listened to Lin Yuan's words, his red lips pursed slightly, and then he lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes half-covering his eyes, and his pale face looked indescribably fragile.

"Don't you believe me in Suisui? You still have to observe me, am I so untrustworthy? I know, I went too far just now, and I won't do this again in the future." After Lu Ye finished speaking,

he didn't say anything else. He picked up his portion of fried noodles and squatted silently on the roadside to eat. He looked like an unwanted child, so pitiful.

Lin Yuan was actually confused. He walked up to Lu Ye and was about to speak. Lu Ye immediately turned around and turned his back to him.

"..."

Lin Yuan is even more confused, okay? He squatted next to Lu Ye, reached out and pulled the hem of the young man's clothes, and whispered: "Husband, are you angry? I...I don't believe you, it's...yes..." He didn't know what to

say, I heard the young man say in a very soft voice: "I went too far. We have only known each other for less than a month, and I did that to you, a little too fast. If you don't like it, I won't do it again." Suisui, don't hate me, okay?"

How could Lin Yuan hate his husband? It was too late for him to like him, so he quickly explained: "No! Husband, I don't... I don't like it, I like it! Really! Yes! I really like when you do that kind of thing to me!"

Lu Ye then turned around and looked at him with dark eyes, as if this was a long night with no end in sight: "Really? It's true every year. Do you like it? Why didn't you let me kiss you and hug you then? Aren't we lovers? Is there anything wrong with lovers being intimate?" There is indeed nothing wrong with lovers being intimate

, but Lin Yuan just felt that something was wrong.

He thought about it and decided to forget it. Why bother with his husband? He also liked him and wanted to get close to him, but he was a bit bad and a bit hateful.

But he also likes that his husband is so bad and hateful, he likes it very much.

Lin Yuan pressed close to Lu Ye, her eyes sparkling, as if she were holding a pool of spring water, undulating gently: "Okay, I understand. I'll let you kiss me and hold me after dinner, okay?"

He paused, thinking of what Lu Ye said before, his whole body became soft and red, as if he was about to burn up: "You... if you want to see... then... then just watch..." The words that

were brought to his mouth Lu Ye, a good little daughter-in-law, will naturally not be polite. He stared at Lin Yuan and said softly: "Then after I see it, will Sui Sui be angry? Will he say that he doesn't believe me and wants to observe me for a day? , you are not allowed to kiss you and hug you?"