178

Chapter 178 The Daily Life of a Delicate Little Female (3) Triceratops

is a medium-sized dinosaur, with an adult length of seven to nine meters and a weight of more than five tons. The one captured by the tribe this time weighed about seven or eight tons. about.

Normally, people in their tribe would not hunt such large dinosaurs. The size of Triceratops was already very large for the orcs.

He happened to meet him while hunting, and the leader tried the medicine Lin Yuan gave him, but unexpectedly it was successful.

Seeing the leader giving such a large piece of fat to Lin Yuan, some orcs asked in confusion: "Chief, why did you give Lin Yuan so much fat?" The leader was dividing the meat with a smile on his face

. Such a big triangle Dragon, his body is full of flesh, how can he be unhappy?

When someone asked this, the leader smiled and said: "When I caught the triceratops, the medicine I took out was given to me by Yuan. We can catch this triceratops this time because of Yuan." The

hunting team The person did not expect this to happen and looked at Lin Yuan in surprise.

Female orcs are very petite in front of males, and Lin Yuan, who is over 1.8 meters tall, is about the same. In addition, the original owner was not well-received in the past. He did not get much meat and did not eat enough, so he was very thin and even smaller in the eyes of the male orcs.

Lin Yuan didn't notice the gazes of these males, and even if he did, he didn't care. All he could think about now was that big piece of fat.

With so much meat, you should be able to refine a lot of oil.

Lin Yuan's cave was newly dug before he became an adult and is somewhat remote.

In fact, every cave where the orcs live is separated from others by some distance, but no matter how far away it is, when he boils the dinosaur oil, the orcs with a keen sense of smell can still smell an alluring fragrance.

"What does this smell like? Why

is it so fragrant?" "It's so fragrant. What on earth is this?"

The Xilin tribe basically eats barbecued meat and doesn't cook it much because stone pots conduct heat slowly and waste firewood. .

The piece of fat meat that the leader gave Lin Yuan weighed more than thirty kilograms. It had to be cut into small pieces to boil the fat, and it had to be turned constantly during the cooking process.

He worked hard for almost a day and finally cooked out all the fat. In addition to the oil, there was also a lot of oil residue.

Lin Yuan ate some oil residue and felt that life was really difficult. Finally, he had something to eat. He divided the oil residue into several portions and prepared to give some to the priests and leaders.

Priests have a high status in the tribe. In the eyes of all orcs, they are the spokespersons of the beast gods. There is no harm in having a good relationship with the priests.

As for the leader, the actual leader of the tribe, it wouldn't be a bad thing to give him something.

The priest of the Xilin tribe was an old man with gray hair and a strong body. He took a bite of the oil residue that Lin Yuan gave him and found it very delicious: "Yuan, this oil residue is really delicious. How is it made?" Lin

Yuan explained how to boil the oil, and said with a smile: "Grandpa Priest, if you boil the oil, you can put some salt in it when it's just boiled. It will taste better." "Really? I'll try it tomorrow