106

Chapter 106 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (10)

At this time, the two of them were very close, their breaths blended together, and it was difficult to distinguish between you and me. Lu Ye's eyes swept over Lin Yuan's fluffy and slightly curly white hair one by one, bright and clear The clear blue eyes are deep and dark.

This boy calls himself husband?

Is it... Lin Yuan? Is it his age?

He stood up slowly with his hands on the bed and looked around. He didn't see the white figure. He was already certain that Lin Yuan liked him so much. If he was not out of danger, he would not take a single step. will leave.

The figure that was once sketched in my mind was gradually replaced by the young man on his body. It was painted one by one like a brush. First it was simple lines, and finally it was filled with the brightest and most brilliant colors in the world. Between the strokes, it was full of... High spirits.

Lu Ye curled his lips, and a faint smile appeared on the corners of his lips. Even his dark eyes, which were always filled with haze, seemed to have some kind of hazy softness.

"Sui Sui...?"

Lin Yuan heard him call her, his round eyes curled up with a smile, and his tone was so excited that he seemed to be wagging his tail: "Well! It's... Sui Sui!"

Lu Ye said to him The appearance was not unfamiliar, even familiar. The Qingjun young man in front of him and the ferocious and brutal beast truly overlapped at this moment. Even this handsome face that was still unfamiliar to him at this time seemed to have changed. You have to get familiar with it three points.

"You've changed back. Are there any discomforts?" Lu Ye looked at the young man. He hesitated for a moment when he raised his hand, but it still landed on Lin Yuan and moved his chest, back, back, legs. Touched them all.

Lin Yuan obediently let him touch him, very cooperatively, and said softly: "Husband, I...I'm fine..."

Lu Yezai touched around carefully to confirm that Lin Yuan was really fine, and then Don't worry: "When did you change back? How long has it been?"

Lin Yuan carefully calculated the time and said: "After you... have a fever... it will take about... six... hours..."

Before Lu Ye I thought it was my misunderstanding, but now I am sure that Lin Yuan has a problem with his speech. Either he stutters like a stutter, or he is slow and unable to connect sentences.

He looked at the young man's slender neck and raised his hand to lightly touch the young man's slightly raised Adam's apple: "Are you really okay? Is your throat okay?"

Lu Ye asked tactfully. He was worried that Lin Yuan had problems speaking in the first place, so he said it directly. The other party will feel uncomfortable, so he will turn around like this.

Lin Yuan nodded, pointed at his throat and said: "It's okay...I'm talking...there is...a problem...is...affected by...a power..."

Lu Ye heard this, He smiled at Lin Yuan and said, "It turns out it's because of the superpower. Does it hurt?"

Lin Yuan shook his head and said slowly, "No...it hurts..."

He looked very obedient and soft, like a ball. Seeing the warm Chunyang, Lu Ye felt soft-hearted and his hands were itchy. He wanted to get close to Lin Yuan and touch him. However, the beast he was familiar with during this period was now replaced by a real person. Everything before seemed to be forgotten. overthrown.

Lu Ye coughed twice, a bit trying to hide it. He looked at Lin Yuan who was sitting on his lap. He didn't remind him or let him go down, but just pretended that he didn't know.