97

Chapter 97: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (End)

Jiang Qian silently looked at the Jiang family ancestral hall, staring at the tablets in the ancestral hall motionlessly, his narrow eyes slightly narrowed, and his amber eyes slowly swayed out There was a clear water light, and the earth-shaking turbulence deep in the eyes turned into a turbid one.

This is the ancestral hall of the Jiang family, the root of the Jiang family, and the origin of the Jiang family.

It had been so many years. It had been so many years since he had seen the Jiang family's ancestral hall, standing so innocently in the world.

Jiang Qian clenched his fingertips, but couldn't feel any pain. He knew it was a dream. The Jiang family's ancestral hall had been destroyed long ago. The roots and origins of the Jiang family had long been destroyed by the darkness of the world. Only half of them were left. He was left alone, neither a human nor a ghost.

But even if it is a dream, it should be reasonable.

Jiang Qian was confused. He remembered that when this ancestral hall was still there, except for the four seasons sacrifices, he was never punished to kneel in the ancestral hall.

Before Jiang Qian could sort out the details, a handsome young man in blue clothes walked in outside the door. He was holding a folding fan. He had a handsome appearance, his face was as white as jade, and his eyes were as cold as stars.

The young man in blue walked into the ancestral hall and knelt down in front of Jiang Qian. He smiled softly, and his smile penetrated people's hearts like the spring sunshine.

"Jiang Sanlang, you are really capable." The young man in blue closed his folding fan and knocked Jiang Qian on the head.

Jiang Qian looked at the man in front of him, and a deep despair slowly seeped out from the depths of his bones and blood. In an instant, it crawled all over his body, tearing at the scars on his body that had almost disappeared.

This is his second brother, Jiang Yan.

Yan, Tianqingye, Mingye, means sunny. His second brother has always had the best temperament, and there is no better son than Pianpian.

Jiang Yan slapped his little brother gently, opened the folding fan with a swish sound and shook it gently, his romantic and carefree temperament became more and more obvious.

"Tell me about you, what can my second brother say about you! It's okay if you just spend time and idle away, but you actually imitate others to cut off your sleeves. If you cut off your sleeves, just cut off your sleeves, but you actually cut off your sleeves on the little prince Lin, Lin Who is it? He is the only son in the Chu Palace. He is deeply favored by the emperor, and the queen mother also loves him very much." The more

Jiang Yan said, the more he felt that his brother was dead, and the fan became louder: "Sanlang, Sanlang, you are so beautiful. Let's have some snacks. If you are an ordinary man, even if your father and mother don't agree, my eldest brother and I can help you secretly. But you are really good at it. You have really high vision. If you break a first-class prince, he is a prince. Father, see You have to salute and say hello."

"Can you afford to break Lin Yuan?" Jiang Yan couldn't help but shake his head, with emotion: "The eyes are too high, brother, please take off your eyes quickly. There's still time."

After hearing this, Jiang Qian already knew what kind of dream this was. It was a good thing he only dared to think about once, the best dream.

Jiang Yan said so much, but when Jiang Qian said nothing, he closed his fan again and tapped his palm three times: "Jiang Qian, the second brother has said so much, have you not listened to a word of it?"