159

Chapter 159 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (23)

Xie Hanzhou heard his own name from his young apprentice, and his eyebrows moved slightly, feeling that he loved this child so much that he became lawless.

However, the little apprentice is well-behaved and obedient, which is indeed a pain in the ass.

"It's nothing, it's just inner demons and mental obstacles..."

Xie Hanzhou moved his red lips, his voice was a little careless, he lowered his eyes and looked at Yu Sui'an in the young man's arms, his eyelashes silently fell a shadow, deep and dark. distinguish.

Lin Yuan's eyelashes were wet with tears. He tried hard to hold back his tears, and his voice was filled with clearly audible pain: "...What kind of inner demon...I...can I help him?" Can I help you

? Xie Hanzhou...

Xie Hanzhou couldn't hear his little apprentice's thoughts. He gently wiped the young man's hot tears. His fingers were soaked and felt damp. He felt hot again, and his heart was slightly floating.

Half hugging his little apprentice, Xie Hanzhou put his chin on Lin Yuan's head and patted him on the back. His voice was very low and deep, as if he was sinking into the depths of the abyss: "Don't cry, you are just helping. Demons arise from the heart, and obstacles arise from the heart. Lin Yuan, all you can do to help him is to stay with him, you know?"

Lin Yuan leaned in Xie Hanzhou's arms, buried his face in the man's neck, and tried to calm down his excited emotions. : "Yes, I understand."

Xie Hanzhou slowly tightened his arms, hugged Lin Yuan tightly, and then slowly let go: "Go back to Cangwu Peak first."

Yuxuan said in the middle of the night.

Xie Hanzhou didn't want to tire his delicate little apprentice, so he moved Yu Sui'an to the bed.

Lin Yuan helped the man take off his boots, then fetched hot water and wrung out the towel, and gently wiped his face and hands.

After doing this, Lin Yuan stayed by the bed for a long time. When he saw that Yu Sui'an's complexion was better and no longer that pale and bloodless color, he had time to think about other things.

Xie Hanzhou was sitting on the couch outside, with his arms on the small table and his cheeks casually propped up.

When Lin Yuan came out, he saw that Xie Hanzhou's white robe, which had never been stained by dust, was wrinkled and stained. He felt dazzled and distressed.

He walked over and sat on the step stool next to the couch, lifted Xie Hanzhou's stained white robe, and carefully wiped it with his handkerchief.

Xie Hanzhou was actually a little sulky about the scene he had seen before. Even if he was comforting his sad apprentice just now at Beiling Snow Peak, this sullenness was always there, like an animal's claws, scratching in his heart, occasionally leaving a trail of blood. The scars are a little painful.

But seeing his little apprentice like this, he immediately softened his heart and reached out to pick him up and let him sit on his lap.

This kind of thing has never happened before. Xie Hanzhou always feels that his apprentice is still young and a junior. Although they have the same mind, when they are close, they are not as careless as ordinary Taoist couples.

But at this time, there was a Yu Sui'an who was watching him eagerly, and Xie Hanzhou didn't want to abide by the rules like that. Getting close to his young apprentice was the first priority.