63

Chapter 63 The school bully always covets me (22)

Lin Yuan rarely sees Fucheng from such an angle. His black hair hangs down naturally and casually, and his long and thick eyelashes cast a light shadow under his eyes. The lines of her eyebrows and eyes were deep and beautiful in the dark living room.

He was a little stunned, and couldn't help but remember that when he first saw Fucheng, the young man was cold and dark, and the decay and shadows all over his body almost turned into substance and wrapped around him.

But now, Fucheng has changed. In the old, decayed and dark alleys, flowers finally bloomed, growing toward the sun and toward the farther future.

Lin Yuan slowly held Fucheng's face and kissed his eyes. His voice was soft and soft: "Then you must listen to me carefully, otherwise God will take me away."

Fucheng chuckled and nodded: "Okay, I will listen to Suisui from now on."

Lin Yuan didn't believe him, because Fucheng's blackening value has not changed since that day, 15%, and has neither increased nor decreased. There are still some cracks in his heart. Some resentment.

But Lin Yuan believed that he could save Fucheng, because he was Fucheng's gift.

It was Fucheng who said it himself~

He reached out and touched his lips. Lin Yuan's round eyes were dim and the corners of his eyes were red. His slightly red and swollen lips were bright and vivid: "Kiss me..." "

Fucheng, kiss me." I..."

Fucheng looked at Lin Yuan's obedient and seductive look, with a dark fire burning. His slender fingers lifted up, landed on the collar of Lin Yuan's T-shirt, and moved meaningfully: "Is this enough?"

Lin Yuan silently wondered, is what he was thinking enough? What is Fucheng talking about?

He was about to ask when Fucheng suddenly stood up and sat on the sofa, patted his legs, and looked at him with dark and narrow eyes. His eyes were beautiful, full of possessiveness and jealousy at the same time.

"Sit up."

Lin Yuan thought of the night when he was drunk, and immediately understood what Fucheng meant. He blushed fiercely, shyness and anticipation mixed together, and his waist almost went weak, but he still held on and sat on Fucheng's lap.

Lin Yuan did not dare to look at Fucheng and whispered: "...I'm sitting on it."

Fucheng had a strong desire for control. He looked at the young man who was so shy that he almost curled up, and put his hands on each other's shoulders. On the lower back, rub it gently but not hard.

At the same time, a kiss fell on Lin Yuan's ear, and he coaxed in a low and hoarse voice: "Look at me, Suisui, I like you to look at me."

Lin Yuan was terribly shy, but he still looked at the young man obediently, restraining him. On his neck, his voice was sweet and soft, sweet and sticky: "Fucheng, I...I see you..."

Fucheng was indescribably satisfied when he saw him so obedient and obedient.

His thin lips kissed all the way up Lin Yuan's cheek, leaving a layer of wet itching. Lin Yuan's lips were red, swollen and soft. He nibbled slowly for a moment, then the tip of his tongue penetrated along the seam of his lips, hooking the other person's soft lips. The tip of the tongue, licking and kissing.

At the same time, Fucheng's hand never stopped, rubbing Lin Yuan until he felt dizzy. It was like a flower that had bloomed just right, with sweet juice flowing in Fucheng's hand.