169

Chapter 169 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (33)

All the people in the world.

Lin Yuan.

If these two had to make a decision one day, which side to choose and which side to abandon, Xie Hanzhou would already have the answer in his heart.

"What about me?" Xie Hanzhou laughed softly, his slender snow-white fingers caressing Lin Yuan's cheek, and every inch of skin seemed to carry a lingering feeling of admiration.

"The heaven and the earth are unkind, and treat all things as stupid dogs. The saints are unkind, and treat the people as stupid dogs. I am a saint, and all living things are just stupid dogs. It has always been like this before Lin Yuan appeared." Xie Hanzhou's eyes were deep and calm, as if

dark In the long night, like a deep stream, the endless possessive desire has turned into reality, like a chain, locking the young man's body.

"Now that I have him, he is not a stupid dog, he is the only one. If the hundreds of immortal families cannot tolerate him, they will lose a master at the peak of Tianji Realm. If the common people in the world cannot tolerate him, they will lose a saint. The pros and cons are so clear, do they know how to choose?"

Yu Sui'an was a little surprised, but felt that it was natural, because his choice was the same, but he was still accustomed to thanking Hanzhou and said sarcastically: "I can't see it, Your Majesty, for How can you still look like the aloof immortal you were before with your little love and abandonment of the world? If you are seen by those Yuqing disciples who admire and admire you, I am afraid they will suspect that you have been taken away by some evil spirit. Are you alive?"

Xie Hanzhou's expression was very calm, even indifferent. He slowly raised his eyes, looked at the particularly sparse starry sky in the north, and whispered: "I have not given up on the common people in the world. If the common people are in trouble, the saint will come out." "

Return. Yes, I am not an immortal. I killed my father when I was young, and now I am breaking the rules of the world with my disciples. I have never been an immortal."

Yu Sui'an raised his eyebrows with unknown meaning, and gave a very perfunctory hum, and then he stretched out his hand. , touched Lin Yuan's eyes, and said with a half-smile: "Okay, Immortal. By the way, Immortal, why don't we put aside the common people in the world and ethics tonight to talk about a big thing."

Xie Hanzhou looked at the bird He held his hand, pursed his thin lips tightly, and wanted to draw the sword, but in the future, this kind of thing might become common. It was he who made Yu Sui'an appear, so everything now is the reincarnation of cause and effect: "What big thing?"

Yu Sui'an said lightly He smiled, and his glazed eyes were so dark that it was almost impossible to see clearly in the night of this dead city: "Xie Hanzhou, have you ever thought about it, when we got married to the little liar, on the wedding night, who came first, or not? Me first?"

Xie Hanzhou has thought about this problem. He will not give in, and similarly, Yu Sui'an will not give in, so when the time comes, he can only find a way to solve the matter.

Now that he heard the other party mention it, Xie Hanzhou knew that Yu Sui'an was having some bad idea, and said calmly: "What do you want to say, just say it, no need to beat around the bush."

​​Yu Sui'an lazily hummed, eyes lowered. , staring at Lin Yuan in Xie Hanzhou's arms, his eyes extremely dark.

"Xie Hanzhou, the one who comes first has taken a huge advantage. I want this advantage, and you also want it. So we each take a step back, who comes first? In the next three years, when he gets close to the little liar, if he is the same Then, the other one will be doubled, how about it?"