146

Chapter 146 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (10) Double update

Xie Hanzhou saw Yu Sui'an's mouth shape clearly, his narrow and cold eyes narrowed slightly, and there was a cold loneliness in his eyes.

Behind him, he seemed to be able to see the vast expanse of sky and earth. It was an extremely desolate place, with no mountains and rivers far and wide, and no human fireworks.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but at a certain moment, I seemed to be able to see piles of bones and rivers of blood at the feet of this cold and dusty man.

Xie Hanzhou just now felt some ripples in his heart because of these unprecedented experiences.

Whether it was hugging or kissing, whether it was the apprentice's warm and soft body, or the soft tongue that penetrated his mouth, everything made him feel strange and strange.

But at this time, Yu Sui'an's almost provocative attitude made him return to his previous appearance, as calm and quiet as ever, like a pool of completely dead water.

Xie Hanzhou knew himself, and he also knew Yu Sui'an. The other party should be preparing to use his apprentice to disturb his state of mind and disturb his Taoist heart in order to regenerate his mental block. He only needed to ignore it as if it was nothing.

Dual cultivation matters are common in Xuanmen Xuanzong. Although he is not very interested, he is not ignorant. Yu Sui'an wants to use the dual cultivation thing to disturb his Taoist mind, but he is relying on Lin Yuan as his disciple. Son.

According to today's situation, if Yu Sui'an and Lin Yuan were to practice together, I might feel as if I were actually there and feel the same things they did.

Lin Yuan is his disciple, he is Master Lin Yuan, Lin Yuan's teacher, and his elder. If the elders and juniors do something that is unethical in the world, it is indeed easy to damage their xinxing. Xie Hanzhou does not know what happened. In the future, will my Taoist heart be affected by it?

Moreover, Lin Yuan's pure heart was pitiful for Yu Sui'an to take advantage of him. As an elder, he naturally wanted to save him from danger.

After Xie Hanzhou left, Yu Sui'an spoke without leaving a trace, with a casual expression, the smile was only on the lips and did not reach the eyes, and said in a low voice: "Junior brother, let go of senior brother." The

theatergoers had already left, so the play was natural. No need to continue acting.

When Lin Yuan heard this, he breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that finally, finally, he was afraid that if he continued to hold her like this, his second husband would go directly to the emergency room.

Lin Yuan hurriedly came out of Yu Sui'an's arms. He looked at the man carefully from top to bottom several times. His eyes were wet, like a soft little animal. He didn't look aggressive at all. He said cautiously: "Brother, are you really okay?"

Only one side of Yu Sui'an's white Taoist robe was still on his body, and the other side was stacked at the elbow, like a flower born on the man's body. The decadent and gorgeous flowers and their slender bodies are clearly visible.

He was still sitting lazily on the stone table, and his face was still a little pale, but because Lin Yuan's withdrawal was slightly better, his lips were pale and there was no blood color, which made people want to kiss him. The delicate lips were dyed bright red again.

Yu Sui'an raised his hand to fiddle with a strand of wet hair on his forehead. His glazed eyes fell on Lin Yuan's worried and concerned face. The smile on his lips remained: "I'm fine." Not only was he fine, but his current