181

Chapter 181 The daily life of a petite little female's adoptive husband (6)

Lin Yuan didn't know much about snakes. His impression was that they were hissing snakes, colorful, with cold scales, crawling slowly on the ground.

Then there are some snakes that are not venomous, and some snakes that are venomous or highly venomous. One bite will kill you.

Yue said that his beast form was a big black snake. Lin Yuan had never been able to imagine what a black snake looked like. Now he saw it and knew it.

The black giant snake in front of him was already majestic and majestic. The snake's body was so thick that it seemed to be able to block out the sky and the sun. Its scales were pitch black and had a warm luster like ink jade.

The snake's eyes are also pure pitch black, a color deeper than thick ink, like the most secluded dark bottom.

Lin Yuan didn't know what to say. He just felt that this black giant snake was extremely beautiful. It was like a beautiful work of art carefully created by nature.

In Yue's eyes, his little female is even smaller, pitifully small and cute. He can swallow the whole little female in one bite.

But no, the little female is not food and cannot be eaten.

Of course, he could eat the soft little female into his belly in another way.

Lin Yuan looked up at the giant black snake in front of him. The black snake lowered its head and was also staring at him.

They looked at each other in silence, among the thousands of trees, under the shadow of thousands of miles of forest sea, and under the blocked sunlight.

Lin Yuan smiled at the black giant snake, his smile was obedient, soft, and sweet.

At the same time, he also extended his hand to the black snake, and his voice was very soft and harmless to the extreme: "Yue..."

Yue heard the little female calling his name, just like before, without fear or fear.

The little female looked at his terrifying and huge animal form, and when he turned into the devil incarnate, not only did she not run away timidly, but... she even extended her hand to him.

Yue's heartbeat was very fast, roaring deafeningly.

In this cold and huge body, the uneasiness, fear, and panic that were so thick that they seemed to turn into substance, all collapsed at this time, nothing was left, only the little female in front of me, the black giant

snake born It had the violence and ferocity of a predator, killing coldly, but in front of the delicate female orc, it slowly lowered its head, and its whole body was filled with a completely tamed docility.

He gently touched the little female's hand with the tip of his nose and felt a soft warmth.

Then, Yue stretched out the slippery letter and licked the soft and slender hand.

Lin Yuan saw the snake letter of the black snake. It looked like black, but when he looked carefully, he realized that it was not. It was a very deep red.

Moreover, because of the huge size of the black snake, Lin Yuan felt that Yue's snake letter was thicker than his arm.

Yue tasted the taste of the little female, just a light lick, it was really too little, he wanted more, more.

"Hiss..."

The giant black snake spat out snake messages and swam at a terrifying speed. Its huge body coiled around Lin Yuan, its scales were dark and cold, like a huge black cage.