3

Chapter 3 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (3)

Lin Yuan was pinched by him and it hurt a little, but he was not angry because Huo Chen was sick and he had to be patient with patients.

"Yes, we want to be together." Lin Yuan said seriously, his voice clear and warm, and his eyes towards Huo Chen were as clear as if they were dyed with the warm color of a bright lamp, bottoming out.

Together, stay with Huo Chen so that he can find a way to save him.

Huo Chen squinted his eyes slightly, his dark hair half covering his dark and warm eyes, casting a shadow between his eyebrows. His lips were slightly darker than ordinary people, and his skin was too pale. At this moment, his whole person exuded a sinister beauty, with a faint evil aura.

After a while, Huo Chen slowly raised his lips and said, "Aren't you afraid if you want to be with me?"

His tone was light, as if he was talking about an insignificant thing: "I told you, I have mental illness."

" I need to take medicine, a lot of medicine, to control my emotions."

"Lin Yuan, if you are with me and sleep in the same bed with me, it is very likely that I will kill you when I wake up in the middle of the night... "

His hand held Lin Yuan's neck again, and his voice was low and weird: "Just use force like this, keep pushing, and you will die..."

After saying this, Huo Chen didn't really do anything, Lin Yuan said. It wasn't Lin Yan. He was an innocent outsider who was pulled in without knowing anything.

Huo Chen's mental state was not good and he needed to take medicine every day, but he never thought of venting his emotions on unrelated people.

That would be so boring.

But after he finished speaking, Huo Chen was stunned for a rare moment, staring at Lin Yuan with dark eyes, so sinisterly that it sent shivers down one's spine.

Why... did I tell Lin Yuan this, deliberately scaring his nominal partner?

Lin Yuan is the host of the system's job transfer. He doesn't have as many convoluted thoughts as humans. He has a simple mind and is not much different from Silly Baitian.

These terrifying and dark words are nothing to him. For Lin Yuan, the mission is the most important, so he takes a very open mind. If he is really strangled to death by Huo Chen and the mission fails, he will wait until he returns to the bureau. , he wants to apply for workers' compensation.

Yes, just do it.

Lin Yuan was not afraid of Huo Chen in the first place, just a little bit. Workers' compensation was at the bottom, and half of that little bit was subtracted, so he was even less afraid.

But there was one thing that made him a little curious: "Do you want to sleep in the same bed with me?"

After saying that, Lin Yuan glanced at 521 in embarrassment. He had just said that he would give half of the bed to 521, but Huo Chen said that he would give it to 521. What should I do if I sleep in the same bed with him?

Lin Yuan was in a dilemma at first, but in the midst of the confusion, he suddenly thought that 521 was only thinking about his own performance and didn't care about the life or death of his senior. Therefore, as the host, Lin Yuan also chose Huo Chen without any difficulty between the mission goals and the juniors for this year's performance.

Lin Yuan's eyes seemed to sparkle: "Okay, I'll give you half of the bed, and we'll sleep together."

Huo Chen couldn't figure out how Lin Yuan listened to what he said. When did he say that he wanted to sleep with him? But seeing Lin Yuan's expectant look, Huo Chen frowned slightly, and the words rolled around on the tip of his tongue before he slowly said: "You are wrong, we don't live in the same room, nor do we sleep together. ."

Lin Yuan gave a puzzled sound and said strangely: "But we are married. If you don't sleep in the same bed with me, then where will you sleep?" He

was really thinking about this problem, so Huo Chen found out, Lin Yuan was a little heartless, a little stupid, and not very smart. It was obvious that he deliberately said those scary words, but Lin Yuan did not react at all. Instead, he considered that after getting married, the two of them should sleep together.

He is indeed a fool.

Huo Chen let him go and twitched the corner of his mouth coldly: "This villa belongs to me, are you still worried that I won't have a place to sleep?"

Lin Yuan thought about it for a while, but he felt that he still had to work hard and strive for 20 yuan a day. After four hours of staying with the task partner: "Are we really not going to sleep together? Don't they say that after getting married, couples should sleep together?"

Huo Chen raised his eyebrows lightly and said with a half-smile: "You want to sleep with me? Sleep? Do you know what couples usually do when they are in the same bed?"

Lin Yuan didn't think about anything. When Huo Chen asked, he just said it and nodded with a smile: "I know, get into bed."

He used to Among the bound hosts, there is one who particularly likes to roll on the bed sheets. He rolls from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, then to the head of the bed, and also rolls to the floor, the sofa, and the bathroom. If you dare to look at it, the fur all over your body turns pink shyly, turning into a pink fur ball.

When Huo Chen said this, did he also want to have sex?

Lin Yuan felt that he had gotten the villain's meaning, and suddenly became extremely shy, and said coyly: "Do you also want to have sex? Okay, I can accompany you, but we can't have sex all night, I still have to sleep. ."

Huo Chen didn't know what to say for a moment, and his expression was subtle: "No, I don't want to, you go to bed, I'll go back to the room." If he

stayed any longer, he didn't know what else he would hear.

He walked out of the room and closed the door directly with a slight sound.

After taking a few steps forward, Huo Chen looked back. The closed door blocked his view and he couldn't see the people inside, but he could imagine Lin Yuan's appearance.

A bit silly, with clean and bright eyes, much more pleasing to the eye than the pampered young master of the Lin family.

Lin Yuan...

Huo Chen chewed these two words silently in his heart, over and over again, and an inexplicable and subtle joy gradually emerged in his heart.

The warmth and breath of the young man's skin seemed to still remain on his fingertips. Huo Chen twirled his fingers and gave a rare smile.

The wedding night was better than he expected.

In the room, as soon as Huo Chen closed the door, 521 rushed into Lin Yuan's arms with a whoosh, and said angrily: [Senior, you clearly said that you would share half of the bed with 521 and sleep with 521, how could you lie? This is the behavior of a scumbag, and half of the beds belong to 521! It's from 521! ! 】

Lin Yuan grabbed 521's wings and lifted it up, feeling aggrieved: "Yes, yes! I am a scumbag. You just said you wanted to change the host. Are you not a scumbag?" 521 suddenly

said It stopped barking, but it still felt that it had been cheated and whined sadly.

But within a few seconds, it suddenly sensed something.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 75%, please continue to work hard. ]

After counting, 521, who was being carried by wings, immediately became happy and shouted excitedly: [Senior, senior! Look, the blackening value has dropped, dropped! 】

Lin Yuan had no idea what was happening. He let go of 521 and looked at the light screen with confusion as the blackening value dropped by 1%: "521, do you know why the villain's blackening value dropped?"

521 A newbie is on his way. , is even more novice than Lin Yuan, and if he knows it, there will be ghosts: [I don't know, but senior, you finally said you wanted to have sex with the villain. Is that because of this? 】

Lin Yuan tried hard to recall the appearance of those hosts after they finished rolling on the sheets. They seemed to be quite happy and comfortable, and suddenly felt that there was something interesting.

"It's possible, then I'll ask him tomorrow."