57

Chapter 57 The school bully always covets me (16) Fucheng

never leaves a way out for himself.

Even on the day before New Year's Eve last year, he had thought about giving his parents a chance.

But in fact, he knew very well that he had been removed from the family by those two people long ago, and was completely removed from their happy family at this time.

In Fucheng's life, there was no time after the age of eighteen, but at this time, Lin Yuan gave him a time.

His thirty years old, and even...the rest of his life.

The young man was inevitably bewitched, and like a man possessed, he removed the finger that was on his lips, clasped the back of Lin Yuan's head, and kissed him forcefully and domineeringly.

Lin Yuan couldn't tell whether he was unable to struggle, half-hearted, or both.

Fucheng kissed him very hard and deeply, his lips were bitten, and even the tip of his tongue hurt slightly from being sucked, but Lin Yuan was a little addicted. While his body felt comfortable, his heart was so full that he could no longer tolerate anything else. , it seemed that only the blank and decayed boy in front of him was left.

The morning light gradually grew stronger, and three thousand bright lights fell at the entrance of the deep alley.

Fucheng kissed the person he liked, entwining his lips and teeth, touching his skin, supporting each other with a tight embrace. This kind of freshness and intimacy made the boy feel like this for the first time, and the sun seemed to be able to shine through. here.

Shining into the dark alley, shining on the decay and withering.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 10%. ]

Fucheng felt unprecedentedly satisfied, but also felt strangely panicked. What if... Lin Yuan lied?

【Ding! The villain's blackening value has risen to 50%, please host to reduce the target's blackening value as soon as possible! 】

What if he waits until he is thirty and Lin Yuan regrets it? What if by that time, things have changed, he is no longer him, and Lin Yuan is no longer Lin Yuan?

【Ding! Please note to the host that the villain's blackening value has increased to 78%. 】

The time between eighteen and thirty is really too long. Twelve years, more than four thousand days and nights, Fucheng could not risk everything he had on such a distant future.

He didn't even have time to fully own the age of eighteen, how could he have the age of thirty, and have such an unattainable life?

【Ding! High risk warning! High risk warning! ! The villain's blackening value has increased to 99.999%! The villain's blackening value has increased to 99.999%! 】

Seeing the blackening value suddenly drop from 99.999% to 10%, 521 breathed a long sigh of relief and wiped the non-existent sweat on his head with his small wings.

521 thought to himself that the senior had done the right thing by cheating on him this time, cheating on him to save himself and the mission target was what humans call sacrificing the ego.

But, but, before the system relaxed for a few seconds, the blackout value rose to 50%, then to 78%, and finally to another critical point of 99.999%.

521 was so angry that it hit Fucheng like a small cannonball, but it couldn't touch the opponent and passed directly through. There was no other way. 521 could only aim at Fucheng's head and deliver a bastard punch with no output. boom.