41

Chapter 41 Crazy criticism of the CEO who wants to pamper me (End)

Huo Chen hasn't had a nightmare for a long time. His nightmares always revolve around that room and that woman, night after night, year after year, for more than 20 years. It's like a dark curse that keeps repeating itself.

That night, Huo Chen had a different nightmare than before.

He lay on the bed, his body feeling tired and heavy like never before, and the unspeakable pain had penetrated deep into his texture, splitting his bones into broken pieces.

Sitting up with difficulty, Huo Chen found that he was lying in that room. As he grew up, he was no longer the pale and feeble child in his nightmare.

But he was still powerless. He couldn't control his body. His soul followed his body and staggered out of the room and downstairs.

Huo Chen had an indescribable feeling. In his body, he looked like an insider, an authority figure, but also like a bystander.

He saw that he had lit a fire, and the hot flames burned quickly, raging fiercely, and quickly swallowed up this gorgeous building, and swallowed up his body that seemed to be on the verge of death and decay.

Under the flames, only ashes were left.

The moment he opened his eyes, Huo Chen, who once had no feeling about life and death, felt for the first time what it meant to survive a disaster. He heard steady breathing coming from his ears, and the heat of the warm tide sprayed on his neck. His arms embraced the living body.

Huo Chen lowered his head slowly and saw Lin Yuan sleeping deeply in his arms. His fluffy black curly hair was curled up in sleep, his eyelashes were dark and long, and his handsome face always looked so innocent and harmless, as if there was no trace of it. sharp.

For some reason, Huo Chen suddenly felt that the young man in his arms was a dream, a dream that he had never dared to hope for before. He carefully reached out and touched Lin Yuan's soft side face, feeling warm and real.

Then, he put his hand on Lin Yuan's chest. Through the flesh and bones, Huo Chen felt the shock between his fingers. The sound was so clear and vivid that it almost shattered Huo Chen's whole body.

Lin Yuan's time as a human was too short. He was unaware of many things and could not understand them. After all, he did not grow up as a human being under normal circumstances and had not received education in the normal human world. Therefore, he had no concept of the word clingy. .

But, oh, but, Lin Yuan felt that his husband had been particularly inseparable from him recently, and he couldn't leave him at all.

For example, they were watching TV on the sofa, and Lin Yuan broke out of his arms. As soon as he stood up to put on his shoes, he pulled him back.

Huo Chen hugged him tightly from behind, biting his ear, and said in a low voice: "What are you going to do?"

Lin Yuan felt strange, but still said: "I want to go to the toilet."

Huo Chen was silent for a few seconds and said: "I'll accompany you."

"Ah?! You accompany me?" Lin Yuan didn't understand why he had to accompany him when he went to the toilet, but Huo Chen had already gotten up from the sofa and urged him: "You don't have to go to the toilet, let's go. Lin

Yuan blinked twice: "Oh." Forget

it, when Huo Chen went to work in the morning, he had to drag him with him. Lin Yuan couldn't even deliver food to him, and he had to trouble Butler Yuan every day. However, Lin Yuan also enjoyed it, and the only one injured was 521.