87

Chapter 87 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (21) On

the second day of the new year, the sky finally cleared up. The sky was no longer so gray, and the sky was full of light.

Jiang Qian lay on his side next to Lin Yuan, staring at him without blinking. His eyes were deep and dark, filled with invisible morbidity and infatuation.

The skylight from outside fell in through the layers of bed tents, illuminating a little, but only a little. The light and shadow in the room were slanted, dark and unclear, even more psychedelic and gloomy than a dream.

Raising his long, pale hand, he slowly landed on the young man's face. Jiang Qian gently stroked Lin Yuan's lips and his brows. The warmth and softness from his fingertips reminded him again and again, This is real, not a dream.

What happened last night was true, and so was Lin Yuan...

Jiang Qian was very happy and joyful at this time, and an indescribable sense of satisfaction vibrated through his body. At the same time, panic and despair were like gangrene, slowly taking root in his heart like weeds.

He was scared, very scared.

Jiang Qian was afraid that everything in front of him was a dream. In reality, he was still in the Yanping Palace, kneeling and prostrate every day, going crazy, not knowing what year it was.

Lin Yuan...his Lin Yuan was just a sweet dream he had when he was crazy.

Jiang Qian was very afraid that one day when he reached out to Lin Yuan, the warm and beautiful young man in front of him would disappear directly, the dream would be shattered, and there would still be a dark sky with no end in sight before him.

When Lin Yuan woke up, his whole body felt like it was falling apart. He was in terrible pain and his eyes were so painful that he could hardly open them.

He whimpered twice and was held in his arms. He coaxed her gently: "What's wrong? Does it hurt? Then...can I rub it for you?"

Lin Yuan opened his eyes with all his strength and looked. Seeing Jiang Qian's worried and concerned look, most of his anger disappeared immediately, but there was still a little bit left.

As for this point, Lin Yuan immediately expressed it, bit Jiang Qian angrily, and said with a groan: "I don't feel pain! I feel very painful! Last night... you were really super super last night It's too much, I feel like I'm going to die!! Do you know that I'm going to die?"

Jiang Qian naturally knew, but he couldn't control himself. At the beginning of last night, he was only going to do it once. After all, the young prince is so delicate, and he can't control himself. Flowers are just as tender and require careful care. Don't be too tossing them the first time.

That's what he thought, but when Jiang Qian saw Lin Yuan under him, with wet and swollen lips, flushed eyes, and traces of him all over his body, at that moment, Jiang Qian only felt that there was something like... There was a fierce and cruel beast running rampant, roaring and hissing.

After this, it's time for the beast to eat like crazy.

Jiang Qian hugged Lin Yuan, who was all limp, and rubbed his waist a few times with his hands, making the young prince groan, and then explored his fingers downwards.

Lin Yuan couldn't help but snorted, his eyelashes trembled slightly, his eyes were full of panic and shyness, he looked at the man with some doubts: "...Jiang Qian?" Jiang Qian

smiled softly at him, his jaw slightly twitching. Lifting it up, the lines were neat and delicate, more beautiful than a carefully drawn picture: "Does it hurt like this?"