72

Chapter 72: The young prince was imprisoned after rescuing the powerful minister (5)

At night, Lin Yuan lay next to Jiang Qian and spoke softly. The voice contained a bit of soft sweetness, lingering around the man's ears, wrapping around him invisibly.

"Your name is Jiang Qian, Jiang of rivers, lakes and seas, Qian of migration, your name is Jiang Qian, Jiang Qian, you are just Jiang Qian." "You are really

super, super powerful, you are the first person in history to get the sixth grade. Number one, this exam is very difficult, but you are number one every time, and in the end you are number one in the country~"

Lin Yuan felt extremely proud when he thought of Jiang Qian's ability.

Hum hum, his husband is really good, he has nothing to be afraid of like exams.

Lin Yuan felt sleepy as he talked, his voice gradually became lower, and he soon fell asleep leaning against someone.

Jiang Qian next to him was as usual, dumbfounded and his eyes were empty, like a walking corpse with only the body left, only the instinct to live.

The body Lin Yuan used this time was a young man who was granted the title of king. He was the most noble master in the Chu palace, but he also had an old princess on his head.

Jiang Qian entered the Prince of Chu's Mansion and was taken to Linyuan. So many servants of the Prince of Chu's Mansion saw it along the way, so naturally he couldn't hide it from the old princess.

Linyuan was the residence of the previous Chu kings, and most of the people inside were left by the previous Chu princes.

These people are all human beings. They talk about people and tell ghosts. Although the old princess is the mother-in-law of the young prince, Lin Yuan is the real master of the Chu Palace.

So every time the old princess asked someone to ask questions, or people around the old princess came to the garden to inquire about something, they would pick up something they could say, and then turn around and report the matter to Lin Qiu, that is, Lin Xia's The eldest brother, the housekeeper who is in charge of Linyuan and all matters around Lin Yuan.

On the seventh day after Jiang Qian moved to the Prince of Chu's Mansion, Lin Qiu came to Lin Yuan and bowed and said: "Little prince, the old princess sent many people to inquire about Mr. Jiang. Starting yesterday, the old princess used various methods to For various reasons, the four men in green were called over for questioning."

Lin Yuan was feeding Jiang Qian some porridge. Jiang Qian has been really good in the past two days, very good, and he will eat whatever he feeds. However, he still had no sense of chewing and swallowed directly. Lin Yuan could only feed him soup or soft and glutinous porridge.

The doctor also said that Jiang Qian's body was injured and he needed to be recuperated slowly. When he got better, he would prescribe a few medicinal recipes to nourish and replenish his energy. Now his health was too poor and he could not replenish his energy.

"Do you know what you asked?" Lin Yuan didn't even look at Lin Qiu, concentrating on feeding Jiang Qian.

As early as when Jiang Liuyuan, who was once famous all over the world, was brought back to Linyuan by the young prince, Lin Qiu had been speculating on the relationship between the two.

Lin Qiu discovered the injuries on Lin Yuan's body that day, and later forced his rigid brother to accept death and got the right words. From then on, Lin Qiu had a rather romantic idea.

The young prince...does he admire this Jiang Liuyuan?

As soon as this idea came up, Lin Qiu felt that some things suddenly made sense. For example, the young prince was already over 18 years old, which should have been a vigorous age, but their master didn't even have a concubine.