151

Chapter 151 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (15)

Such a thing has never happened in Yuqing Palace. After the disciple became a disciple, the master stated at the conference that he was not suitable to be his teacher, and asked the disciple to become another disciple.

The disciples subconsciously looked at Chu Yao, the only one standing in the hall, with shock and confusion in their eyes.

Chu Yao was dumbfounded. He remembered that yesterday, the boy Mo Lian summoned him to the top of Cangwu Peak.

The light in the elegant room was dim, which made Xie Hanzhou as beautiful as a crown jade, and his face was peerless. Chu Yao thought about what the system told him. Xie Hanzhou was a young man practicing Taoism, not close to women, and indifferent to others. He looked as cold as frost, but in fact he treated his disciples The disciple is very tolerant.

Chu Yao suddenly had an idea and used the Taoist Scripture as an excuse to approach Xie Hanzhou, and even pretended to touch the back of Xie Hanzhou's hand accidentally.

That shallow touch was like touching a piece of fine mutton-fat jade. Chu Yao couldn't help but his heartbeat quickened and his mouth went dry. He knew that this ascetic immortal master was the most seductive. Just touching the back of his hand , he was about to react.

Chu Yao felt that he had done it secretly and was a little complacent.

He never expected that Xie Hanzhou not only saw it, but also expelled him from the disciples at the Yuqing Palace Conference and asked him to find another person as his teacher.

Chu Yao felt angry and touched the back of his hand. Did Xie Hanzhou need to do such a cruel thing?

If he behaves like this today, he will definitely not have a good life in Yuqing Palace in the future. All the disciples in Yuqing Palace regard Xie Hanzhou as a god. If Xie Hanzhou doesn't want him as his disciple, the entire Yuqing Palace will probably isolate him and bully him, just like Same as school violence.

It's too miserable for me!

Chu Yao anxiously asked the system what he should do, but the system didn't say anything. He thought about it and thought he could try to pretend to be pitiful.

Most people sympathize with the weak. Even if Xie Hanzhou cannot change his mind, this may make other peak masters and disciples sympathize with him.

He came out and knelt in the center of Cangwu Hall, his eyes suddenly filled with tears, as if he had been maliciously bullied, and he said with an aggrieved face: "Master, did I do something wrong that made you angry?" ?The disciple admires the master, regards the master as a father, and begs the master to keep the disciple."

When Xie Hanzhou heard the sound of being like a father, the tail end of his narrow eyes moved slightly, seeming to be a little sarcastic: "I just said that , I am not suitable to be your master. The Yuqing Palace has been passed down for thousands of years. Since you have become the disciple of Yuqing, you will naturally have a teacher to teach you."

The man looked at the Danyang master who was nearest to him and had a long beard. The middle-aged man said: "Brother Danyang, you are broad-minded and knowledgeable. It is most suitable for Chu Yao to be entrusted to you to teach." Master Danyang

didn't care. He taught the new disciple Yuqing Swordsmanship. For this Chu Yao I have some impression that the qualifications are indeed good, but when Junior Brother Hanzhou mentioned this matter at the conference, he was obviously a little annoyed with Chu Yao, and he didn't know what this young disciple had done.