6

Chapter 6 Crazy criticizing the CEO for wanting to pamper me (6)

The sun was hot and even dazzling at noon. Huo Chen subconsciously closed his eyes. His too pale skin was almost transparent under the sunlight.

For a person who has been unable to sleep normally for a long time, these more than four hours of sleep can't change anything, but it is better than nothing. The originally aching brain is slightly relieved now.

Huo Chen pressed the bridge of his nose tiredly. The quiet environment around him made him a little unhappy.

No more, the sound disappeared.

After a while, Huo Chen stood up from the sofa and walked into the bathroom to wash up. He washed his face with cold water and regained consciousness.

Standing in front of the sink, Huo Chen looked at himself in the mirror expressionlessly. The hair on his forehead was wet with water, and strands stuck to his skin stickyly, as if dark hair was snaking out from inside his body. Cracks, strange and eerie.

His lips were an abnormal white color, and he didn't look like a human being. He looked like an evil ghost crawling out of the depths of hell, lingering on in the world.

Coming out of the room, Huo Chen had already changed into a set of clothes, a black shirt with two buttons unbuttoned at the collar. His delicate collarbones against the black cloth looked like jade carvings, glowing with an almost cold jade-like coolness. color.

到了楼下,还没有走进客厅,霍忱听到一阵凄惨的哭声:"啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!呜呜呜呜呜呜!!好恐怖啊啊啊啊! !!!"

He immediately heard it was Lin Yuan's voice.

Why are you crying so hard?

Huo Chen walked into the living room confused and saw Lin Yuan huddled up on the sofa, covering his eyes with his hands, his body trembling. There was a horror movie playing on the TV screen facing him.

In a gloomy and dark old house, a man was crawling for his life, his screams endless, and behind him, a female ghost in red was chasing him for her life.

It feels quite scary. The problem is that this is a domestic horror movie, with a rating of 2.3 on a certain page. The special effects and makeup are very poor, the plot has no logic, and the actors have no acting skills at all.

Huo Chen looked at the actors on the screen who were staring and pretending to be panicked, and then at Lin Yuan who was trembling and crying. He couldn't help but wipe his face, wondering if his condition was getting worse again? That's why you see this scene.

This kind of movie, which even a seven-year-old would think is fake, can still scare people?

Lin Yuan was really scared to death, and 521 was also scared to death. One person and one hair ball were trembling from the beginning of the film. Lin Yuan covered his eyes with his hands and peeked through his fingers. 521 also covered them with his small wings and did not exist. With his eyes, looking through the slits of his wings, he could tell that he was born in the same family.

[Woooooooooo! ! ! 】521 While crying, he opened his little wings a little to watch a movie, and then he saw the female ghost's eyes were bleeding, her tongue was sticking out, and she was still laughing.

This scene was simply a hundred million points of damage to 521. It immediately screamed: [Ahhhhhh, senior, so scary! ! ! Ahhh, the ghost is so scary! ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! 】

Lin Yuan was already dying. When 521 called him like this, he jumped up from the sofa in fright.

From the corner of his vision, he caught sight of Huo Chen standing next to him with a subtle look on his face. Lin Yuan didn't care so much and rushed towards him, crashing into his arms like a small cannonball. He put his arm around Huo Chen's neck and covered one ear with the other. Her face was even buried in his neck, and she was moaning: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Huo Chen! So scary!! That ghost is so scary!!"

Huo Chen He lowered his eyes and glanced at the young man crying in his arms, then slowly raised his eyes to look at the scary ghost that Lin Yuan said: "..."

Where is the horror? The horror was because she tripped just now and almost fell down.

Huo Chen was about to speak when he saw Lin Yuan lift his head from his neck and secretly look at the TV screen. However, before he could last three seconds, he let out a loud cry and started whining again.

The warm breath sprayed on the neck, weaving densely, causing a moist and slightly itchy feeling. Huo Chen had never been so close to someone before, and he suddenly became stunned. He only felt that the other person was warm, clean, soft and harmless, like a warm ocean. sun.

Soon, Huo Chen came to his senses, grabbed Lin Yuan's arm, and pulled him away from him.