183

Chapter 183 The daily life of a delicate little female's adoptive husband (8)

Lin Yuan was already angry, and now he was even more angry.

The cat behind him had his tail raised, his white fur fluffy, and his whole body showed an aggressive attitude.

Ahhhhh! ! He knew it! He knew this would happen!

If one is not careful, someone will bully his husband!

Lin Yuan was really angry to death, but he told himself to calm down. He must be calm so that he could protect his husband.

calm.

Calm down...

cold...cold as shit! !

My husband has been bullied, how can he remain calm? ! !

This is his husband! It's his husband!

Lin Yuan's eyes widened, he exhaled a few breaths, and then showed a cannibalistic smile to the leader. His voice was almost forced out of his teeth: "Chief, please wait a moment, I have a problem. Ask my slave."

The leader has eaten Lin Yuan's grease residue and fish, so the saying "eating people with short lips" is really reasonable. The leader's attitude towards Lin Yuan is not bad, it can be considered gentle.

"Okay, you ask."

Lin Yuan walked quickly to Yue, and saw the man's face lowered, and his face could not be seen clearly. Because of his approach, his body was obviously tense, and his muscle lines were clearly visible. , seemed very nervous.

Woohoo~

As expected, I am the only one who feels sorry for my man.

Lin Yuan raised his hand to cover Yue's dark hair, as if comforting a wounded beast, his movements were gentle and indescribable.

"It's okay, Yue..."

His voice was very soft and light, extremely pleasant to hear. Under the bright sunshine and in the sound of the wind, it carried a somewhat unreal brightness and warmth, lingering and warm, "

It's okay. , Yue, don't be afraid..."

Yue is afraid, feeling uneasy and frightened. When a person has nothing, it is actually the most fearless time, because there is nothing to lose.

But Yue has nothing now. He has a little female he likes, warmth, a home, and a future he can see.

For a long time in the past, Yue, as a slave, saw darkness in front of his eyes. He didn't know what to do, and he didn't know whether he would live or die tomorrow.

The awakening of the orcs is actually a cruel and merciless judgment.

As long as he awakens into an abnormal beast form, the life of this beastman is completely determined, and it cannot and cannot be changed.

In such a world where people eat hair and drink blood, people live a simple life, but also a horrific and twisted life.

Normal orcs don't realize that what they do to slaves is called oppression, or oppression without reason.

It's not because those slaves committed crimes, nor because they were born low and dirty, but because they awakened into different existences and became aliens from normal orcs.

Since awakening, these orcs have accepted their fate very obediently. They will not resist, and they do not understand what resistance is.

Every slave is like this, living like this until the day he dies.