149

Chapter 149 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (13)

On the way to Danyang Peak, Lin Yuan could not help but jump up and down like a rabbit, and even secretly picked up the hanging hairband and kissed her when no one was around. Several mouthfuls.

Although...even though what happened in the study just now was very embarrassing, he and his second husband had made some substantial progress.

Moreover, Yu Sui'an had already called him Sui Sui, hee hee...

Lin Yuan felt in high spirits, feeling that he was not hungry in vain at noon today, but at this moment, the system prompt sounded without warning.

Seeing that Yu Sui'an's blackening value dropped sharply to 78%, Lin Yuan wished he could skip the afternoon swordsmanship class and go back to Yuxuan in the middle of the night to do what he had just done with his second husband again.

However, Lin Yuan was not happy for long, as the system prompt sounded again.

Lin Yuan's eyes suddenly widened, with a hint of disbelief in his round eyes: "Why did my eldest husband's darkening value suddenly increase? Who messed with him? Aren't you looking for trouble for me?" Who is it

? ah? Hate, hate, hate!

521 shook his head in confusion: [I don't know either. ]

Lin Yuan thought that with Xie Hanzhou's little blackening value, he didn't have to do anything but focus on reducing Yu Sui'an's blackening value. Who would have thought that in a twist of events, his eldest husband's blackening value had already reached double digits? .

Alas...

The master of Danyang Peak is Danyang Zhenren, who teaches the new disciples Yuqing Swordsmanship. All disciples of Yuqing Palace, whether they are practicing swordsmanship, swordsmanship, sounds, talismans, or elixirs, must Learn this set of sword techniques.

Xie Hanzhou is a swordsman, and his disciples are naturally swordsmen. Lin Yuan has been practicing for a few months and has already mastered the seventeenth form of Yuqing Sword Technique. He is the fastest among the new disciples.

In the evening, Lin Yuan pushed the door open with heavy steps, and a mellow aroma of wine suddenly came.

He was stunned for a moment. Before he could realize why there was the smell of wine in his room, he heard the man's deep magnetic voice: "Back."

Yu... Yu Sui'an?

Lin Yuan followed the sound and saw Yu Sui'an lying lazily on his bed, wearing a crimson robe, extremely beautiful. Three thousand ink hair were like a waterfall, scattered randomly between the couches. The smoke of the human world and the ethereal sounds of the immortal sect could not touch him at all. There was only the ultimate beauty, magnificence and luxury.

Yu Sui'an had a jug and a wine glass in front of him and was drinking slowly, but his eyes fell on Lin Yuan. His eyes reflected the bright candlelight, and they were really as sparkling and moving as glass.

Lin Yuan was stunned, and it took him a while to come back to his senses. He embarrassedly covered his red and hot face, walked to the bed, half-lyed on it, and stared at Yu Sui'an with bright eyes: "Senior brother, you... ...Why are you here?"

Yu Sui'an lazily lowered his eyes, and his drunken posture gave him an indescribable laziness.

Putting down the wine glass, Yu Sui'an stretched out his hand to pick up the red hair tie that he personally tied up for the young man. He was quite satisfied, and then he entangled a strand of slightly curly hair hanging down by the other person and pulled it leisurely.