40

Chapter 40 Crazy criticizes the CEO for pampering me (40)

It was said to be farewell. In fact, Huo Chen didn't know what he could say to this woman. Even the simplest address about his mother's identity just now was too much for him. Meaningless.

He just had to come over and say goodbye to this woman and the time when he was young.

The sun in winter always has an over-exposed whiteness, and the vast expanse of sky spreads wantonly across the sky and the earth. The whole world seems to be a little brighter than before. The sun shines warmly on the body, completely illuminating the haze and haze all over Huo Chen's body. Deep.

In the thin light and shadow, Huo Chen closed his eyes without emotion. There was no light or shadow in his dark eyes. He lowered his eyes again and looked at the tombstone in front of him. He said softly: "I don't know. What should I tell you..."

"I think you don't like to hear anything I say, and you don't want to hear it, but it's just this once." "

I got married. In the late spring and early summer of this year, your marriage partner I chose my marriage partner, and your lover forced me to accept my marriage partner. I think he will regret it very much. It was he who personally gave me a way of life, a way of life that I never dared to think about before."

"Now I understand a little bit how you felt at that time, but I will not forgive you, and you don't need my forgiveness. You don't care about it, and you don't want it. From the beginning to the end, all you want is yours. Husband."

From birth to death, all she needs is her husband's love. She depends on her husband to live. Only her husband can give her the nutrients and vitality to live.

As for children, they are just a means, a means to tie up men, a means to attract men.

Huo Chen's slightly long forehead hair fell down, and under the sunlight, there were scattered shadows and coolness between his eyebrows. He looked at the beautiful woman in the photo, his voice was still very soft and calm, without a trace of ups and downs of calmness.

"Actually, I thought about it before. Before I go completely crazy and broken, I will give you the person you want most. It's not because of our blood relationship, or because I want maternal love or to please you. I We don't need this kind of thing."

At this point, Huo Chen squatted down and was at the same height as the woman in the photo, almost eye level.

He stared at the woman who seemed to be always beautiful and pale, but in his eyes he could only see the female beast in his memory who was crazily begging for love and a husband.

Huo Chen said: "I just think that you were very pitiful when I saw you, no different from a beggar begging for food and clothing. Since I can give you what you want most, then I will give it to you and give you a charity."

"But I won't do that now." The man suddenly sneered, his dark and narrow eyes still filled with bottomless darkness: "I have tomorrow now, I can't die today." Huo Chen put the gun in his

hand Putting the shopping bag in front of the tombstone, he took one last look at the woman in the photo. Her voice was low and calm, without any warmth.

"This was bought before to overcome my shadow on you. It is your favorite. Your beloved husband, in the years after your death, he visited you several times for the sake of your reputation. Now he has been there for a long time. He's not here anymore. You miss him so much. You should still be waiting for him day by day just like you did when you were alive." "

Mom, I know that you have been worried about the old man your whole life, so you just wear Just wait for him with this piece of clothing."

Just like you did when you were alive, you will still be in trouble after death.