104

Chapter 104 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (7)

"President! It's really you!" The girl who threw herself into Lu Ye's arms said with joy in her voice.

Lu Ye might as well be hugged by the girl. He frowned unhappily and was about to push the person away when several angry wolf howls came from beside him.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" Let go! Let go!

The girl was originally ecstatic, but she was stunned when she heard the sound. She turned her head and looked aside, only to notice the ferocious and powerful beast next to her. She was so frightened that she crawled into Lu Ye's arms: "President! Wolf! There is a wolf!"

Lin Yuan stared at him. His eyes were rounded, and his voice became more anxious: "Ouch! Ooooo! Ooooooo!" You still hug me! Let go! This is my husband, please let go!

This was the first time Lu Ye saw Lin Yuan angry. He quickly pushed the girl away and squatted in front of Lin Yuan.

Before he could speak, he was licked by the beast in front of him. The rough tongue was so hot that it licked up from his chin and accurately licked his lips, leaving a wet trail. .

Lu Ye was slightly startled, the second lick had already come.

This time Lu Ye reacted, tilted his head to hide, and Lin Yuan licked the side of his neck.

"Lin Yuan... don't..."

Don't... lick...

Lu Ye wanted to stop him, but Lin Yuan was really angry this time. The beast's ferocity and instinctive possessiveness made him eager to Lu Ye left his own smell on his body, and his desire for exclusivity made him crazy. He couldn't bear the slightest trace of other people's smell on Lu Ye.

The girl next to her looked at this scene with some confusion. She only knew that the person licking Lu Ye now was a wild beast, a strangely big snow wolf.

The girl felt that she should save Lu Ye and help him. She walked carefully behind the checkout counter, hid the knife she had used for self-defense behind her, and approached Lin Yuan step by step, preparing to give the snow wolf a knife.

The moment she raised the knife, Lu Ye saw it. He subconsciously hugged Lin Yuan who was licking her happily, turned his back to the girl, and protected Lin Yuan in his arms.

Then Lu Ye turned around and stared at the girl coldly: "Wen Xin, what are you doing?"

Lu Ye's eyes were too black and white, like the two ends of the extreme, they looked very clear and clean. At first glance, they always made people feel evil. Hengsheng, at this time, there was a frightening anger in those eyes. The undercurrent was full of sinister aura, gloomy and fierce, and there was a silent warning.

Wen Xin was stunned for a moment, and said subconsciously: "...President, I am helping...helping you..."

Lu Ye glanced at the knife in Wen Xin's hand, hugged Lin Yuan's hand slightly, and his eyes were very oppressive. : "Did I ask you to help?"

Wen Xin didn't understand what was wrong with Lu Ye. This was a beast, a wolf. Why should he protect a wolf: "President! It's a wolf! He can hurt It's yours!"

Lin Yuan had already reacted the moment he was hugged.

When Lu Ye was talking to this Wen Xin, he stayed obediently in the young man's arms. It wasn't until he heard this that he poked his head out of Lu Ye's arms and screamed at Wen Xin: I will not hurt my husband. Woolen cloth! No way!

Wen Xin was frightened by his call and couldn't help but take a step back: "...President..."

Lu Ye's slender and white hand fell on Lin Yuan's head, his palm warm and dry: "Good boy, she doesn't know the situation, no I'm angry."