157

Chapter 157 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (21)

In April in the human world, beauty is gone, but among the famous mountains and rivers where hundreds of immortal families are located, the four seasons are never fixed.

One of the twelve main peaks of Yuqing Palace, Beiling Snow Peak, sounds like it should be a snow peak with thousands of layers of snow, and it is a piece of white covered with silver.

But in fact, this generation of Beiling Snow Peak Masters did not like such a cold and cold look, so after succeeding as the peak masters, they melted away the thousands of years of snow on the snow peak and planted peach seedlings.

After experiencing the scenery, the peach grove on the snow peak of Beiling is ten miles away, the trees are full of delicate reds, and the red color is melting. It is really a scene of three springs.

In March every year, in order to welcome the spring time in the world, disciples of Yuqing Palace can come to the peach forest to enjoy the scenery, practice swordsmanship, read, paint, break a peach blossom, and climb the spring beauty.

Lin Yuan, these new disciples who started last year, were led by the senior brothers who started first to come to the peach grove to enjoy the scenery.

On a bright spring day, the warm wind blows around the trees, falling between the dark red and light red peach trees, and among the white robes of the Yuqing Palace disciples fluttering wantonly. Many disciples are practicing swords under the peach trees, surrounded by a group of people. Two classmates and friends.

There are also some disciples who play the piano and flute together. The sound of the piano is faint and the sound of the flute is faint.

It is truly a bright and carefree scene.

Lin Yuan sat on a big rock. At first, he was watching the senior brother in front of him practicing swordplay and studying his opponent's sword moves. After watching for a while, he found it boring. He also felt that the sun was really good today, so he lay down on the rock. I basked in the sun and put two peach blossoms on my eyes.

The sun made him feel dizzy and wanted to sleep, but at this moment, a cold, low voice reached his ears.

"Go right, six miles."

It was Xie Hanzhou's voice, the master... was calling him.

Lin Yuan came to his senses and sat up suddenly. The two peach blossoms fell like withers among his stacked white robes.

Listening to the laughter of the Yuqing Palace disciples and the leisurely music of the piano and flute, Lin Yuan felt inexplicably ashamed and a little flustered when he thought that he was going to meet the leader of the disciples who respected him the most.

The disciples of Yuqing Palace all thought that Xie Hanzhou was aloof and aloof, and they did not dare to show any disrespect to him.

But since last year's New Year's Eve, he, a disciple, has been disrespecting his master whenever he has time.

Lin Yuan jumped down from the big rock, adjusted his robe, and walked to the right with a guilty conscience. When he passed by the senior brothers and sisters, they greeted him with a smile.

Are you even more guilty? !

The shadows of the peach blossoms fell, and the wind passed without a trace. Lin Yuan saw Xie Hanzhou, who was dressed in snow-like clothes, standing under a peach tree in full bloom like a steaming cloud, with crimson petals dancing like butterfly feathers, and his hunting robes.

As soon as Lin Yuan saw Xie Hanzhou, his eyes shone brightly, as if they were shining. He ran over, hugged Xie Hanzhou from behind, nuzzled him like a soft little animal, and said in a happy voice: "Master~" Xie Hanzhou was