123

Chapter 123 The big boss in the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (27)

"Refining Gu?"

Lin Yuan opened his eyes slightly, and subconsciously shrank his body towards Lu Ye. At this time, the smell of blood in the air was even stronger, as if he could see it The dark mist of blood lingers faintly.

It was a death that could not be driven away even by the scorching sun. It was almost turning into a dark substance, sinking deep roots that could not be pulled out in this withered land.

"In other words, it is using other zombies to quickly improve its level. How did it come up with this idea?"

Lin Yuan was already confused. He really didn't expect that there were such zombies using his own kind to refine Gu.

Lu Ye sneered, and the dark iris surface reflected the tall buildings, and his tone was sarcastic: "The instinct of biological evolution, the vitality of zombies is more obvious than that of humans." "

Vitality?" Lin Yuan tilted his head. , a bit of confusion and doubt appeared on his face.

Lu Ye's gaze still fell on the tall building in the distance, his eyes were cold, the weather was freezing cold, his deep and cold outline seemed to be stained by the bloody and rotten air that lingered over Nancheng, his face was pale and beautiful, and his temperament It is a kind of careless and undisciplined gloom.

After a moment, the young man lowered his head, his eyes suddenly felt warm, and his fingers touched Lin Yuan's face lightly and preciously, as if he were touching a priceless treasure, cherishing it to the extreme.

"Yes, vitality. The essence of life is reproduction and survival. This vitality is more prominent in zombies. Don't you think so?"

Lin Yuan felt a slight cold itch and wanted to tell Lu Ye not to touch him. But his husband was like this because he liked him and tried hard to endure the itching. He said softly: "I think so."

Lu Ye hummed, hugged Lin Yuan in his arms from behind, and rested his chin on Lin Yuan. Shoulder: "The current world has used a tough and irresistible method to pull us humans out of the civilization restricted by moral laws and return to the jungle law of the jungle. You can tell by looking at the superpowers in the base. After acquiring superpowers,

they feel superior to others, and organizations with superpowers compete for power." "But zombies only have instincts. They eat humans and control their own kind to kill and devour each other. Their essence is to survive, so zombies evolve very quickly. They have found a new path."

Lin Yuan also felt that the zombies advanced very quickly. Most of the superpower users in Nancheng Base were still at level two, and there were very few people with level three superpowers. That's why he and Lu Ye just arrived at the base. Will be so popular.

But in Nancheng City, T3 level zombies are not rare. As for T4, Lu Ye said that there are hundreds of them in that building, as well as higher level T5, and a T6 that controls the same kind of refining gu.

Just like Lu Ye said, while humans are fighting for power, zombies have found new paths.

After walking down from the building, Lu Ye held Lin Yuan's hand tightly and left.

In the evening, they had already moved away from the central area of ​​Nancheng City, and they would leave directly after the cleanup mission was completed tomorrow.

It was still very cold at night. Lin Yuan was afraid of freezing his husband, so he turned into a wolf and let Lu Ye sleep in his arms. After his power reached level three, he looked even bigger, more than three meters tall, and extremely powerful.