33

Chapter 33 Crazy criticizes the CEO for pampering me (33)

Huo Chen felt itchy thinking about the addictive taste last night, and the hand holding the young man was extremely itchy. He remembered that he held Lin Yuan's hand last night His thin and fair waist was held for a long time, and it was covered with bruises and purple fingerprints left by his hard rubbing.

Just the recollection of that scene made Huo Chen feel a little dry. He knew that it was not just his instinct that was at work, but that his body, bones, blood, heart and even soul were all yearning for the person named Lin Yuan. youth.

"I'm afraid... it won't work." Huo Chen's voice was hoarse and deep, which was particularly pleasant: "... after the first time, you need to rest for a few days."

Lin Yuan blinked in confusion and said in confusion: " Why are we resting? We don't have sex during the day, so aren't we just resting?"

Huo Chen's hand on Lin Yuan's lower back reached down and pressed against his ear. His Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his throat was very dry. He started to feel extremely itchy: "Here... I need to rest."

Lin Yuan felt a little uncomfortable and couldn't help but hum softly, then he slowly realized what Huo Chen had done. Maybe it was because they were both now Being suffocated in the quilt, Lin Yuan felt that his face was very hot and red now. He must have a big red face.

He twisted his body in embarrassment, and said awkwardly and quietly: "...It's daytime now, you...take your finger out..."

Huo Chen moved deliberately, and then slowly took out his finger.

Lin Yuan blushed even more, but he still wanted to be intimate with Huo Chen like last night. He said in a small and sticky voice: "Can't we just do it gently once? Just do it gently."

Huo Chen didn't expect that his little friend would be so knowledgeable about this kind of thing. He lowered his head and kissed his slender neck, took another bite, and then said slowly: "No, no matter how young I am, I will still be young every year." It will still hurt. When it stops hurting, we can continue."

Lin Yuan thought to himself that this was the case. Although he didn't feel the pain very much, Huo Chen would not lie to him, so he nodded obediently: "Okay ."

Then, he said with some anticipation: "Then when I don't feel any more pain, how about we do it three times a night? Husband, is that okay?"

Huo Chen rubbed Lin Yuan's fluffy hair and said softly: "Okay, three times."

Lin Yuan was in a daze for the next time because Huo Chen was so kind to him. He helped him get dressed, washed his face, fed him porridge, and wiped his mouth. Hold him, play games with him, and talk to him.

Lin Yuan felt like he was a treasure held and protected by Huo Chen. His whole heart was as soft as if it were covered with sweet honey, sweet and warm.

At night, Lin Yuan lay in Huo Chen's arms and looked up under the warm light. The first thing that caught his eye was the man's neck, with his Adam's apple protruding. It looked good when he swallowed, making people want to bite or lick it.

Next is the man's thin chin, bright red lips, high bridge of nose, and finally the man's gloomy but extremely beautiful eyebrows.

He stared at it for a while and couldn't help shouting: "Huo Chen~"

Huo Chen was thinking about something when he heard the young man's soft voice and lowered his eyes to look at him: "Huh? What's wrong Suisui?"

Lin Yuan When he looked into his eyes, his heart was beating uncontrollably, and he felt faintly hot, so hot that he felt a little dazed. He inexplicably did not dare to look at Huo Chen anymore, he lowered his head in a hurry, and picked up Huo Chen to hide it. Buttons on Chen's pajamas.