141

Chapter 141 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (5)

Lin Yuan has never felt so uncomfortable, his body is burning, his blood is boiling, his whole body is uncomfortably hot and extremely sensitive, and he is soaked from top to bottom.

His chest was rising and falling, his breathing was heavy, rapid and hot, almost scorching, and he let out a few pitiful sobs from his throat, as if he was crying.

Lin Yuan couldn't help but think of Yu Sui'an, thinking of the other person's beautiful face, twinkling eyes, slender jade-like fingers, thinking of the lips drinking strong wine, stained with the color and taste of wine, which was particularly touching and also Extraordinarily exquisite and beguiling.

He imagined Yu Sui'an's hand falling gently on his face, with a coolness in his palm, as thin as jade.

The slender and powerful hand slowly moved down and landed on his neck. His fingers held it weakly, restricting his breathing, and then slowly moved down, twisting it carefully.

It wasn't until he had enough fun that the hand finally landed on the most important point, extremely wanton, with the dark evil desire inherent in the man's bones, like a deep darkness.

In this way, Lin Yuan really felt better, but it was not enough. He always felt that something was missing.

Lin Yuan opened his eyes drowsily, his vision was blurry, there was a thin layer of water under his eyes, and the tip of his tail was moist and soft red.

The collapsed consciousness thought of Yu Sui'an, the person he liked, but... Yu Sui'an was incomplete...

and... and Xie Hanzhou...

A pair of eyes as cold as water quietly appeared in his mind, It was completely different from when he was thinking about Yu Sui'an. Lin Yuan could not imagine such a lofty immortal, such an indifferent and handsome god, reaching out to him, approaching him, touching, caressing... Lin Yuan could

only imagine Xie Hanzhou standing there In front of him, the face of the astonished man was expressionless as usual, his lips were bright red, and his narrow and delicate eyes were lowered, staring at him.

Her clear eyes swept over his face, his chest, and then the dirty place where he tried to taint the gods. He just looked at it, and kept looking at it.

Thinking about these scenes, Lin Yuan became more and more ferocious and eager, with a deeper and brighter red at the end of his eyes, almost soaked with tears. He breathed heavily, raised his head feebly, and his voice was broken and hoarse.

"Senior brother..."

Yu Sui'an played with him close by.

"Master..."

Xie Hanzhou watched him from a distance.

Yu Sui'an listened to the words "senior brother" and "master" in his ears, and felt that this little junior brother really should not be underestimated. While Xiao thought about him, he was actually rebellious. Xiao thought about him as a master. Xie Hanzhou, if you search all over the world for such a bold and daring person, you may not be able to find another one.

Naturally, Yu Sui'an was also angry. He hated being put together with Xie Hanzhou.

Lin Yuan had offended him by doing this.

Yu Sui'an walked over, and in the silent night, the subtle sound of clothes rubbing against each other could be heard. He didn't care whether Lin Yuan was finished or not. He grabbed the other person's arm and lifted him up directly. There was no gentleness in his movements, as if he was picking up an insignificant object.