131

Chapter 131 The boss of the end of the world is really fragrant every day (35)

The organization to which these people belong is the largest gale force organization in the Nancheng base. As the base's binding force weakens, during this period they have become tyrannical and do things without any scruples.

At this time, they had already begun to murder Lu Ye and Lin Yuan. In the eyes of these people, wouldn't it be enough to kill a fool and a sissy who fell in love with a fool? Gale is so powerful now, it doesn't matter if he kills two people. Who makes these two guys so ignorant that they dare to attack people in their organization.

The superpowers surrounding Lin Yuan were about to take action when they realized that they didn't know what was going on. They couldn't control their bodies and attacked the closest companion directly.

Lin Yuan was originally going to teach this group of people a lesson, but who knew that the other party started fighting with his own people.

"Ah?"

The thing happened so suddenly that Lin Yuan didn't react and looked back at Lu Ye.

The young man stood not far away, his dark hair slightly scattered, and his delicate and beautiful eyebrows were filled with dark shadows that seemed to never dissipate.

He looked at those people with superpowers, his eyes were fierce and sinister, with a deep and rich murderous intent, like evil ghosts crawling out of the depths of hell. They had no humanity at all, only extreme madness, and so thick that they were almost condensed into substance. of malice.

Seeing Lu Ye like this, Lin Yuan was worried that he would lose control and go crazy. He quickly ran over and held Lu Ye's face. His slender white fingers transferred the warmth to the young man's cold face.

"Lu Ye, don't be angry, don't be angry! They are just a bunch of idiots, just ignore them..."

How could Lu Ye not be angry? He was going crazy. He just wanted to kill these people and tear off their flesh piece by piece, tearing them alive. In the end, only a pile of bloody flesh and an empty skeleton were left.

He didn't think there was anything wrong with this. This group of people scolded Sui Sui. They scolded Sui Sui and wanted to beat Sui Sui.

Not only that, Lu Ye noticed an unscrupulous murderous intention, which was directed at his Suisui. They also wanted to kill Suisui. How dare these people? How dare they?

Lu Ye controlled this group of superpowers, making them kill each other like zombies. At first, it looked like fighting each other, but soon the scene became extremely bloody, and the superpowers started biting each other, and even Chewing the bits of meat.

The staff at the base did not expect this to happen, and thought that these people had mutated into zombies. However, after observation, they found that this was not the case, and they rushed to stop it, but it was completely useless. This group of people seemed to have completely lost their minds.

In the end, the staff really had no choice but to tie up all these people with superpowers and ask someone to notify them to organize and collect them.

During this period of time, Lin Yuan had been coaxing Lu Ye, saying a lot of sweet words to coax him.

Lu Ye hugged Lin Yuan as if there was no one around, touched his face, and said in a low and gentle voice: "Sui Sui..."

He liked Sui Sui, and he would always protect Sui Sui.

Lin Yuan patted Lu Ye's back gently, comforting him silently, and glanced at the group of superpowers from the corner of his eyes. Everyone's face was covered with blood, their faces were ferocious, and their eyes were empty like puppets.