74

Chapter 74 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (7)

Jiang Qian was breathing heavily, and all the blood in his body seemed to be concentrated in a certain place. He was so hot that it was unspeakable, and he was also very thirsty. He needed something to cool down. , to quench your thirst.

He placed his hands on top of Lin Yuan, and his amber eyes were immersed in shadows due to the backlight. They did not look as clear and gentle as usual, but instead had a gray and cold feeling, like cold jade and cold stone.

"Sui Sui..."

Jiang Qian's voice was low and sexy, calling Lin Yuan over and over again: "Sui Sui..."

Lin Yuan's heartbeat was beating very fast, as if it was about to jump out of his throat. He looked at the man above him, his eyes The tail is wet and red, and the eyes are misty.

"I...I can't be with you now...with you..." Lin Yuan didn't dare to look into Jiang Qian's eyes. Although he was not awake yet, those eyes were full of lust. With one look, Lin Yuan was... One point hotter.

Just now, he and Jiang Qian were kissing passionately, and Jiang Qian was rubbing him wantonly. His current body was a vigorous eighteen-year-old, and he had already felt it.

But Jiang Qian is not awake yet, and he doesn't know who he is, so just kissing and hugging him like this, Lin Yuan still hopes to do more intimate things after Jiang Qian wakes up.

Lin Yuan touched Jiang Qian's face and coaxed him softly: "Jiang Qian, please sleep well?"

Jiang Qian, who only knew how to chase his instincts at this time, could not understand Lin Yuan's words. He knew that what he had just done was very disturbing. Feeling comfortable, he grabbed Lin Yuan's wrist and pressed it on the bed, leaned over and kissed it again.

At this time, kissing and hugging are not even quenching thirst, but adding fuel to the fire. Jiang Qian was really uncomfortable. He was burning all over and didn't know what to do. In the end, he could only put his forehead on Lin Yuan's shoulder and murmured in a low voice: "Sui Sui... Sui Sui..."

Lin Yuan was beaten by the man I screamed until my whole body was numb and weak, but I couldn't do it now, I really couldn't do it now.

He knew that Jiang Qian couldn't communicate now, so he didn't say anything. He just raised his hand and landed on Jiang Qian's thin back, patting and comforting him gently.

After a long time, Jiang Qian's body calmed down. He lay down next to Lin Yuan and wanted to hug him like he did just now. But he had some consciousness in his mind. Lin Yuan didn't make himself comfortable just now, but he had made himself comfortable before.

Jiang Qian was a little unhappy, turned his back to Lin Yuan, and let out a heavy breath.

snort.

Lin Yuan was stunned. After Jiang Qian came to Prince Chu's Mansion, he had never slept with his back to him like this. Now he turned over. Jiang Qian even knew how to turn over when sleeping!

Lin Yuan immediately went over to hug him with joy, nuzzled him as usual, and kissed Jiang Qian's neck, saying sweetly and softly: "Jiang Qian~Jiang Qian~" Jiang Qian felt that he had been

rubbed and kissed Everywhere was numb and itchy, as if feathers were slowly brushing against her, itching directly to the bottom of his heart. He wanted to turn around and keep his body close to her like before.

However, Jiang Qian still remembered that Lin Yuan didn't make him comfortable, so he grabbed his hand vindictively and pulled hard, asking him to hug him tighter.