107

Chapter 107 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (11)

At first, Lu Ye just kissed and licked Lin Yuan's lips. After that, he slowly reached in and swiped back and forth across his teeth.

Lin Yuan was a little anxious because of him. He whimpered twice and called her husband. His half-open eyes were covered with glistening water, and his whole body seemed to be heated. It was extremely hot.

Lu Ye had long noticed that Lin Yuan was wearing his clothes. He was slightly smaller than him and his clothes were a little too big. There was an indescribable sense of taboo, as if he was some kind of confusion afterwards.

Lifting the hem of his clothes, Lu Ye reached in and rubbed his soft lower back. The smooth and warm skin felt so comfortable that it made people linger.

At the same time, the tip of Lu Ye's tongue finally penetrated, prying open the teeth, going deep inside, and caressing the soft and moist place inch by inch, as if occupying the territory, licking and kissing every place meticulously, hooking the warmth tongue, twisting slowly.

Lin Yuan has never been so tortured by a kiss, as if it was a long punishment. When Lu Ye pulled out, he panted and said with unsteady breath: "You...kiss...so slow..."

Lu Ye looked at Looking at his soaked eyes, he lowered his head with a chuckle and touched the tips of his noses affectionately: "Well, do you feel comfortable? I've never done this kind of thing, I'm not very good at it. If I don't do it well, you have to tell me every year. , you know?"

How do you say this? Lin Yuan blushed, but he was always soft and obedient in front of the person he liked. Although he was very shy, he still said obediently: "It's comfortable...but...you can...kiss...next time... Hurry up..."

He raised his hand and compared the size with his index finger and middle finger: "Hurry up... just like this... a little bit... will be enough..."

Lin Yuan's voice was soft, like thick sugar water. With sugar threads, strands entangled Lu Ye, even the suffocating and tight air after the apocalypse has quietly changed, with a sweet fragrance of spring, surrounding the warm spring sun, ironing against the skin superior.

Lu Ye's eyes followed Lin Yuan, and his dark and cold eyes seemed to have fallen into a piece of warm water, warming up slightly: "Okay, I will listen to Sui Sui. Next time you kiss, kiss quickly."

For the last three words, he deliberately slowed down and emphasized his voice.

Lin Yuan didn't notice his joking. He just felt that his husband was so gentle in this world. Unlike the last time, he always kissed fiercely and hard. Although it was very comfortable, his mouth really hurt, so he had better be gentle. Okay, my mouth doesn't hurt.

"Yeah!" Lin Yuan's eyes were bright and she happily rubbed Lu Ye.

Lu Ye let him rub for a while before letting him go and gently stroking Lin Yuan's soft and fluffy white hair: "It's time to eat. What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you." The

cooking utensils in the apartment kitchen are all powered on. There was no use for a while, so all Lu Ye and Lin Yuan ate were bread and instant noodles.

Now that he heard Lu Ye said that he wanted to cook for himself, Lin Yuan, the cook, was very active and circled around Lu Ye like a big dog.

Lu Ye asked for two portable gas stoves from Lin Yuan, one for cooking and one for cooking. Two hours later, looking at the three dishes and one soup on the coffee table, Lin Yuan felt so happy that he finally had something to eat. .

He tasted them one by one and looked at Lu Ye with bright eyes. He spoke in a soft voice with a long tail, as if he was coquettishly saying: "Husband, you are so... amazing~"