190

Chapter 190 The daily life of a delicate little female adoptive husband (15)

Lin Yuan has a frightened constitution and is easily startled.

When he came to this world, because the beast was in the form of a cat, this situation was even more serious. His tail immediately stood up and his fur became fluffy.

The situation of 521 was not much better than him. He pressed against Lin Yuan nervously: [Senior, what's wrong? ]

Lin Yuan put down what he was holding and walked out of the cave, and found many unknown males appearing in the tribe's square, all of them tall and strong.

Usually when the males in the tribe go out hunting, the leader will leave a few males to protect the females in the tribe.

At this time, the males had fallen to the ground, and one of them had a broken arm. The severed limb was thrown aside, and his body was covered with blood.

The priest was shouting something with his staff raised, and then he was knocked unconscious.

Was this a robbery?

Lin Yuan heard from the priest that some tribes would take advantage of the males of other tribes to go hunting before winter to rob the winter food and females prepared by this tribe.

It's strange. In the world plot, the Xilin tribe has never been robbed by other tribes. What's going on? But now is not the time to think about that.

Lin Yuan originally wanted to turn into a cat and sneak away to find his tribe members in the forest.

No matter whether it is food or females, they cannot be snatched away by these people, otherwise the people of their tribe may not be able to survive this winter.

But the orcs' sense of smell was so good. After Lin Yuan turned into a cat, he bit his own animal skin skirt and ran away quickly. Before he could run far, he was roughly dragged back by one of the orcs by his hind legs.

Lin Yuan: Maomao was confused.jpg

Then Lin Maomao used its completely harmless hind legs to kick the male and wanted to scream, but he still had the animal skin skirt in his mouth and could no longer run away. I don't want to be seen all at once.

But so angry! Being held back by others is so inhumane!

Lin Yuan had never suffered this kind of grievance, and he broke down in his heart and screamed.

Ah ah ah ah ah! Don't carry him! No, no!

The male orc placed him with a female from the tribe, allowing him to return to his human form.

Lin Yuan huffed, spat out the animal skin skirt from his mouth, and let out a low cry.

Although male orcs would not hurt females, they were not gentle at all, let alone females from other tribes. The male immediately showed a fierce look on his face and threatened: "Hurry up! Don't you hear me turning you back into human form?"

Lin Yuan was trembling with fright and felt extremely wronged. He thought to himself that if a good man doesn't suffer the immediate disadvantages, then he will change, no matter how bad it is!

Holding his animal skin skirt in his mouth, he walked behind the other female orcs and transformed back into his human form, putting on his clothes as quickly as possible.

Several male orcs around him were originally staring at Lin Yuan, but when they saw his fluffy silver hair, cat ears and cat tail, they suddenly lost interest.

"He looks like that, and he's even marked. Is this little female's male so ugly that other females don't want him, so he can only be with this little female?" "Maybe he's too