128

Chapter 128 The big boss in the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (32)

Lin Yuan thought about it carefully and felt more and more that his guess was reliable.

Lu Ye is crazy now. He has no ability to think and distinguish. When he wakes up in the morning and opens his eyes, the person he was intimate with last night is gone and can't be seen. It doesn't seem strange that he would think like this.

But... doesn't his husband know how to go out and look for it?

Lu Ye's mind was in chaos. He didn't understand what asking meant. When he heard Lin Yuan said he was leaving and didn't want him anymore, he suddenly thought that Lin Yuan was leaving again and didn't want him anymore.

The young man was frightened to the extreme. He hugged Lin Yuan tightly with all his strength, very tight, as if he wanted to integrate him into his body bit by bit. Bone and flesh are connected, bones grow bones, flesh and blood merge with flesh and blood, even if he is shattered into pieces, Blood and flesh are separated, but they are still connected and will never be separated.

Lin Yuan was a little hurt from being strangled by Lu Ye, but he also understood that Lu Ye's mental power suddenly lost control because of himself. He thought he had abandoned him and didn't want him anymore.

Fool!

Big fool! !

How could he not want Lu Ye?

How could he not want the person he liked?

It's too late for him to love Lu Ye, how could he not want him?

Lin Yuan was a little dumbfounded, but more distressed. He reached out and touched Lu Ye's sleep-tangled hair, gently and gently. Then it slid down the neck and gently stroked the young man's back, as if to soothe a crazy beast that had no sense at all.

"No, I didn't leave, I didn't abandon you."

"I won't abandon you, I won't..."

Lu Ye gradually calmed down under Lin Yuan's comfort, but he still held Lin Yuan tightly. , face buried in Lin Yuan's arms, humming from time to time, seeming to be aggrieved.

Sui Sui lied to people. He left just now and disappeared. I don't want him anymore. Sui Sui lied to people.

Little liar every year! fraud!

Lin Yuan didn't know what Lu Ye was thinking at all. He thought it was almost done. He patted Lu Ye's back and said softly: "Husband, I was making breakfast just now and I haven't finished it yet. Please accompany me to do it." Breakfast, okay?"

With this lesson learned this morning, Lin Yuan really didn't dare to leave Lu Ye for a second. This time he was lucky and nothing happened. What if something unexpected happens next time? Lin Yuan couldn't afford to gamble, and he couldn't bear to gamble with Lu Ye.

Lu Ye wanted to kiss his Sui Sui, his baby. He wanted to kiss her Sui Sui very much, but Sui Sui wouldn't let him. He had to be obedient.

If he couldn't kiss, he could only hug Suisui, and hug Suisui tightly. Anyway, he didn't want to let go of Suisui for a second.

As for Sui Sui's talk about breakfast, he doesn't want it. He doesn't want breakfast. He wants Sui Sui, and Sui Sui wants it.

After Lin Yuan finished speaking, he saw that Lu Ye was motionless and hugged him tighter, feeling a little speechless. After thinking for a while, he leaned close to Lu Ye's ear, his voice was soft, softer than a soft-furred rabbit.

"Lu... Lu Ye, if you... if you are good, I... when I go to bed tonight, I will... let you kiss... okay?"

Lu Ye heard that he can kiss Lin when he goes to bed tonight. After wishing, his eyes immediately lit up, and he seemed very happy. He rubbed Lin Yuan, reluctantly let go, took Lin Yuan's slender and white hand and put it on his face. His voice was low and soft: "Sui Sui..."