75

Chapter 75 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (8)

[Ding! Please note to the host that the villain's blackening value has increased to 76%. 】

【Ding! Please note to the host that the villain's blackening value has increased to 87%. 】

【Ding! High risk warning! High risk warning! ! The villain's blackening value has increased to 99.999999%! The villain's blackening value has increased to 99.999999%! ]

Although 521 was well prepared, when he saw this blackening value, he was still anxious and yelling beside him: [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 99.999999%! Why so many? What to do? What to do? What to do? 99.999999%, what should I do? What should seniors do? ]

Lin Yuan didn't know what to do. On the surface, his husband seemed to have no problem at all. There really was no problem at all.

Jiang Qian had a clear smile at this time, and he had a gentle gentleman's demeanor. However, his black hair was loose and his clothes were half unbuttoned. The candlelight in the room was warm, falling on his side face and shoulders, and the gorgeous spring tide had not dissipated.

At a glance, Jiang Qian's face was stunning, casual and elegant, but there was an aura of decadence surrounding him.

Lin Yuan glanced at Jiang Qian's perfect face in Chi Chi, then looked at the terrifying blackening value on the electronic light screen, and swallowed hard: "No...you're welcome, I...I like... ...I like you, and I should save...save you..."

Jiang Qian heard the little prince in front of him say that he liked him. Under the warm light, his warm and jade-like eyes were deep and indescribable, like the depths of a dense forest at night. Deep, silent and dangerous.

Like yourself? Therefore, he took advantage of the danger of others and had sex with his unconscious self, making himself lie under him.

This kind of liking is really in line with the young prince's noble status as a relative of the emperor.

Jiang Qian smiled lightly, still so polite and elegant: "The young prince said that I don't need to thank you for saving my life, so I just want to thank the young prince for his love. If I didn't have this love, I would still be crawling in the palace of Yanping... On the ground..."

At this point, the memories of the time in Yanping Prince's Mansion came flooding back.

Jiang Qian only felt that the wounds on his body that had been healed began to fester and bleed again. The pain made him sweat and his body could not stop shaking. He had never suffered such great humiliation. Being stepped on the soles of his feet, even his bones seemed to be broken. Rotting in the fetid mud.

Thinking about that time, Jiang Qian didn't even know how he managed to survive.

At first, he gritted his teeth and supported it, thinking about how many people he had read in the sages' books for so many years. According to the historical records, how many people were trapped in prison and were still strong and strong. No matter what kind of torture they suffered, they never bowed down or groveled.

At that time, Jiang Qian really thought that he could be like his predecessors, who could endure all kinds of torture and still have his character intact when he died.

But later Jiang Qian realized that due to malicious intent, he could only be trampled on the ground and could only survive. If you can't even die as a prisoner, how can you talk about character? Jiang Qian couldn't even imagine how he was reassembled into a complete human form?