122

Chapter 122 The boss of the apocalypse is in Zhenxiang every day (26)

The specified time for the zombie clearing mission in Nancheng City is three days. During this period, each team of superpowers needs to complete a corresponding number of mission indicators.

Lin Yuan didn't know the specific situation of other teams, but his husband was really good at killing zombies. On the second day of the mission, he killed more than 700 T1s, 200 T2s, and more than 100 T3s. Then, he killed these zombies. More than a thousand crystal nuclei were all delivered to Lin Yuan.

Lu Ye held those crystal nuclei that were more dazzling than gems, and looked directly at Lin Yuan with his dark eyes. The deep desire for exclusivity was more twisted and terrifying than the appetite of a beast.

When speaking, his voice was deliberately lowered, as if it was stuck deep in his throat, deep and hoarse: "Sui Sui, you should take these."

Lin Yuan looked at Lu Ye helplessly, and he asked why his husband was acting like this today. fierce? It turned out that he was waiting here: "Lu Ye, other husbands try their best to hide their private money, but you, you try your best to... turn over your salary and you are still angry with me." This word is used here

, It's really suitable. In the apocalypse, crystal cores are wealth, not just wages.

Lu Ye just wanted to be nice to the person he liked and try his best to give him the best. Hearing what Lin Yuan said, he was stunned for a moment, his heartbeat couldn't help but beat faster, and the base of his ears became slightly hot, stained with a touch of peach blossom. Light crimson.

Go... turn in your salary?

Indeed, it does look a bit like it.

He gave Sui Sui to his wife and handed over his wages.

Lu Ye's eyes seemed to light up, and he stared at Lin Yuan scorchingly. The ends of his narrow eyes were slightly hooked, and a fire was burning in his heart, making him feel warm and hot.

"Then..." Lu Ye narrowed his eyes with some pleasure, "Then I will hand over the salary to my wife, and you can't pay it back to me now."

Lin Yuan couldn't help laughing when he heard this, His round eyes were round and the dimples on his cheeks looked sweet and soft, like a soft and harmless little animal. He was extremely well-behaved: "If I don't give it back to you, I will give you pocket money in the future."

He said. He put all the crystal nuclei into the storage ring, then hugged Lu Ye clingingly, and placed a thin and hot kiss on the side of the other person's face. The touch was soft and moist, and it was gently tickling.

Lu Ye tightened his arms around Lin Yuan's flexible waist, and his voice contained smiles and stars: "Sui Sui, try harder, I like Sui Sui to kiss me hard."

Lin Yuan did not expect that Lu Ye would make such a request, kiss His movements stopped, and after a moment, he pressed Lu Ye against a hard wall like before when he was pressed and kissed.

The white and slender fingers found the young man's slender and cool fingers. Lin Yuan pressed Lu Ye's hand against the wall and slowly clasped it tightly, and the two bodies immediately pressed together.

Lin Yuan was a few centimeters shorter than Lu Ye. When he raised his head to kiss, Lu Ye said that he liked to kiss him hard. He was very hard, with his lips and teeth. The faint smell of blood filled the air, and amid the entangled sound of water between.

The blood stimulated Lin Yuan, and the pain stimulated Lu Ye. He seemed to have fallen into a sweet trap that could never be recovered. He liked Lin Yuan's soft and well-behaved, sweet and delicate character like jelly beans, and he also liked his slightly animalistic ferocity. wild.