34

Chapter 34 Crazy criticizing the CEO for pampering me (34)

Lin Yuan didn't know about the previous conversation between the doctor and Huo Chen in the psychological consultation room, and he didn't even know that the doctor defined Huo Chen's current behavior and thoughts into four The word - set yourself on fire.

It's just that Lin Yuan's fire can't burn Huo Chen yet, but once he does, there won't be a second ending, it will only be burned into ashes that can't even leave a trace of warmth.

Lin Yuan knew nothing about it. Now when he heard Huo Chen say that he wanted to cure the disease, he nodded quickly and said with bright eyes: "I know, I will help you, what do you need me to do?"

Huo Chen pinched her lovingly. With Lin Yuan's face, your voice was gentle and low: "Suisui just needs to hold my hand."

Lin Yuan immediately obediently held Huo Chen's hand, raised it and shook it towards him, and said with a smile: " I'm holding Huo Chen very tightly, don't be afraid, I won't let go."

He will hold Huo Chen's hand obediently!

Huo Chen smiled and said, "Well, thank you Suisui for always holding me and not letting me go."

Lin Yuan blushed again at Huo Chen's smile and her heart beat. Before entering the store, she even touched her heart secretly. It was fine. It's inside and didn't jump out.

The clerk in the store did not expect that a male couple would come in. The taller man was very handsome and made people unable to take their eyes away. The short man was also very handsome, a sunny and handsome guy with curly hair. Yes, it feels very plush, and I want to touch it just by looking at it.

The clerk hesitated for a moment and then went over: "What clothes do you two gentlemen want to buy?"

Lin Yuan smiled politely at the clerk and said, "Hello, we want to buy a set of red nightgowns."

The clerk thought wrongly without any surprise. He looked at Lin Yuan, who looked innocent and harmless, and thought: It's a bit exciting to let such a cute boy wear a red nightgown.

"The pajamas are all over there." The clerk took the two of them over, and according to Lin Yuanti's request, he took a red nightgown from a pile of nightgowns.

When Huo Chen saw the familiar colors and similar clothes, his breathing suddenly stagnated, and a chill spread throughout his body. Although it was cold, it was not bone-chilling.

He knew what was going on. This was not a closed room, but an ordinary clothing store. The dazzling array of clothes seemed to be more crowded than that room, but there was no suffocating feeling as if the air was being squeezed.

He knew it was safe here.

That piece of clothing is safe for the time being.

Lin Yuan originally wanted to ask Huo Chen, but when he picked up the clothes from the clerk, Huo Chen couldn't help but squeeze his hand, and Lin Yuan knew that there was no need to ask anything.

He put his hand on Huo Chen's face and asked him to look at him: "Huo Chen."

Huo Chen's eyes were forced away from the clothes and fell on Lin Yuan's handsome face and into his bright and warm eyes. .

Lin Yuan smiled at him: "Look at me carefully and don't look away, otherwise I will be angry."

Huo Chen knew that Lin Yuan was helping him and saving himself, so he nodded with a rare meekness, as if he had put away The beast with sharp claws and fangs rubbed Lin Yuan's hand tamely: "Okay, I will watch you carefully and won't make you angry."