160

Chapter 160 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (24)

Lin Yuan was frightened almost stupidly by Yu Sui'an's cannibalistic eyes. His second husband is too scary now!

The young man licked his lips nervously, grabbed the corner of Yu Sui'an's crimson clothes with his slender white fingers, and stammered in a low voice: "Senior...Senior Brother..."

Yu Sui'an listened to this obedient and soft voice, and then looked in front of him. This white and tender boy is really softer than a white, soft-furred rabbit.

But in fact, this little thing is very powerful. He has fallen into his trap, and Xie Hanzhou has fallen into his trap. Can't he just let himself fall into his trap?

Yu Sui'an's emotions were still extremely strong, but now he was even more angry. He endured it again and again, but when he saw Lin Yuan's swollen lips from being kissed, why should he endure it? ! Xie Hanzhou did it on purpose!

He grabbed Lin Yuan's thin wrist bone with an extremely strong force, restraining the young man like a heavy chain. Only by breaking his hand could Lin Yuan be able to stay away.

Those glass-like eyes were filled with anger, burning himself and Lin Yuan.

"Senior brother? Do you still know that I am a senior brother? How did you promise me before I left? What did you do?"

The curve of Yu Sui'an's mouth was extremely sarcastic, and his voice was also: "You and Xie Hanzhou got together, just now I don't know whether I'm alive or dead, but you're still kissing me and him? Lin Yuan! Are you worthy of me?"

Lin Yuan was coaxed by Xie Hanzhou before, but now Yu Sui'an is so sinister, his eyes immediately turned red, and his eyes turned red. Guang Yingying looked at Yu Sui'an, as if she had been greatly wronged, and her voice was wilted.

"When I liked you, I already liked Master! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it!"

It was you who became two people first!

Yu Sui'an didn't expect this carefree little liar to talk back, and became even more angry.

The man frowned, his eyes were gloomy and dark, like a piece of thick ink that couldn't be melted away. He grabbed Lin Yuan's wrist, and his voice was cold and distant: "You didn't mean it? You are a romantic person, and you have already been with me. We are together, but I am still entangled with Xie Hanzhou. Do you know what this is called in the eyes of ordinary people? It is called a thief!!"

Lin Yuan felt even more aggrieved and speechless. At the same time, he felt that he was really useless. , the source of all evil, a dozen husbands can handle it, but he can't handle two of them, and strictly speaking, one.

"Yes! I am a romantic by nature! I just get entangled with Xie Hanzhou! I just steal men! If you... if you don't... don't like me anymore, we... we will... just break up..." Share the

yarn ! ! He didn't want to break up, and he couldn't bear to part with her, oh oh oh...

Lin Yuan went from being angry to crying in tears, all it took was one sentence.

He turned his back to Yu Sui'an and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. His sobs sounded pitiful, like a puppy abandoned by its owner.

When Yu Sui'an listened to the gentle cry, the fire in his heart was no longer his reason, but his heart, and the indescribable pain was wreaking havoc.

Did he just...did he go too far? There is something wrong with the little liar's love, but the fault does not necessarily lie with him, the fault lies with... Xie Hanzhou!