44

Chapter 44 The school bully always covets me (3)

Fucheng will naturally not attack people because of this kind of thing, as it will damage the image he has managed so far. In addition, Lin Yuan's family background does not allow him to do anything, so he can only deal with it for the time being.

"Okay, one question a day." Fucheng said coldly. This second-generation ancestor is looking for trouble when he is idle, and he will leave soon.

When Lin Yuan saw Fucheng agreeing to him, his eyebrows were crooked and his eyes were bright, even brighter in May when the sky was bright and bright: "Okay, okay! One question a day!" He

pointed to the first question on the test paper. , asked immediately.

Lin Yuan had never gone to school and really didn't know anything about science. What he picked up was a chemistry test paper. In the next half hour, Fucheng told himself countless times that Lin Yuan's family was rich. , Lin Yuan's family is very rich, he can't afford to beat Lin Yuan, he can't afford to beat him! !

At the same time, Lin Yuan was so ashamed that he almost lowered his head under the desk.

Although he had been a human being for many, many years in the previous world, his daily routine was to kiss and cling to his husband, and sleep with her husband at night. He lived a very happy and decadent life, without thinking about anything, and never thought about learning this kind of thing. thing.

After stumbling through the first question, Fucheng looked gloomy, but he still tried his best to control his angry mood: "If you really want to learn, then ask the teacher to make up for all the subjects." He

added in particular: "I really can't teach you now. When you finish making up the lessons, you can come back and ask me if you know anything about it."

Fucheng wanted to throw away garbage and immediately threw Lin Yuan away, far away, so he deliberately said this , the fishing line was placed there to catch Lin Yuan, because he was very sure that Lin Yuan would not persist in learning for long, so the fishing line was empty and had no bait.

Lin Yuan was still sitting in the upright posture of a primary school student, with his head lowered in shame and listening to the lecture. When Fucheng said that he couldn't teach him now, he became anxious. He didn't need to ask questions as a reason, how could he get close to Fucheng? How to do the task?

"But you just said you would teach me a question for the whole day, and you have to keep your word." Lin Yuan looked at Fucheng eagerly, his almond-shaped eyes were wet, and he looked like a caring puppy, which made people feel soft.

But Fucheng didn't feel soft-hearted, he just felt irritated.

Some people have a ferocious beast hidden in their hearts. They use the prison of reason to restrain the wildness and madness in their instincts, gathering their ferocity and killing. Only at certain special times will the ferocious beast come out of its cage.

As for Fucheng, he is a ruthless beast, bloodthirsty, cruel, evil and dark. He will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals. His fangs and claws can attack anyone without mercy, including himself.

Cold and violent.

Fucheng's brows and eyes were filled with ferocity and his expression was cold. His black and white eyes were sinister and cold, like a poisonous snake.

"I'm talking about one question a day, but since you don't understand anything, it's a waste of time no matter how much I teach you. If you really want me to teach you, then this is the only way. I'll teach you once, and you won't If you know how to do it, I won't teach you a second time."