90

Chapter 90: After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (25)

Prince Liang's court clothes were also red, darker than Jiang Qian's. Lin Yun did not enter the court, and his court clothes were basically worn when entering the palace to meet the emperor, or to attend the ceremony. Only worn during festivals.

Jiang Qian slowly put on the crimson court clothes for Lin Yuan. At this moment, the clothes on both of them were red and similar in color, just like a newly married couple wearing wedding clothes.

Lin Yuan noticed this, raised his arms and put his arms around Jiang Qian's neck, and said with a smile: "Jiang Qian, look, the court uniforms are all red, and they look like Hexi uniforms."

Jiang Qian was stunned for a moment when he heard this, but there was something in his heart. Regretful, if I had known earlier, I should not have gone to the prison tonight and soiled my clothes.

He picked up Lin Yuan, held his body, and whispered in his ear: "Sui Sui..."

Lin Yuan hugged Jiang Qian's neck, looking like he was waiting for praise, and said happily: "Ms. sir, do I look good in court clothes?"

Jiang Qian kissed Lin Yuan's earlobe, and his voice became softer, hoarse and lazy: "Well, it looks good..."

Walking to the bed, Jiang Qian sat down, and Lin Yuan also She sat on his lap.

Looking at the man's handsome pale face and gloomy eyes, Lin Yuan raised his hand to gently hold his face, and smiled softly, with the dimples at the corners of his lips exposed, looking soft and sweet.

"Jiang Qian, don't be afraid, I will be with you, always with you..."

Lin Yuan said this again and again, countless times, now and in the past.

Jiang Qian listened, and just listened. His Adam's apple moved. The hand on Lin Yuan's waist slowly moved up his thin back, rubbed the back of his neck twice, and then moved up again. On the back of Lin Yuan's head.

Lin Yuan felt a burst of pressure on the back of his head, and then Jiang Qian pressed him down, adding a touch of warmth to his lips.

Most of the time, Jiang Qian's kisses were urgent and forceful, even ferocious, with a sense of absolute control and dominance. They were very tough and could not be resisted or rejected.

This situation can easily cause pain, but it feels particularly vivid and distinct.

Lin Yuan always hurts when he kisses her, and it feels like Jiang Qian is tearing her into pieces and swallowing her whole body bit by bit.

Jiang Qian moved from Lin Yuan's lips to behind his ears and the side of his neck. The court clothes he had just put on were quickly untied and hung loosely on his body. There was no longer any sense of solemnity, leaving only the silk. The threads are entangled.

Lin Yuan wanted Jiang Qian to not think about anything else but himself.

He knew how much Jiang Qian, who was vicious and cruel in front of outsiders, relied on him. It was almost like an accessory wrapped around his body, or in other words, it had grown on him and had taken root in his bones.

"Cough cough cough..."

Lin Yuan's throat hurt and he was choked. He knelt down in front of the bed. Jiang Qian picked him up, pinched his chin, and stroked the corners of his lips with his fingertips.

Jiang Qian checked carefully and made sure there was no crack. He breathed a sigh of relief and kissed Lin Yuan's red and swollen lips: "Do you feel uncomfortable?" Lin Yuan