Arc 6 The Daily Life of the Petite Little Female's Adoptive Husband

Chapter 176 The Daily Life of the Petite Little Female's Adoptive Husband (1) 

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task, task level S, task score level A, and rewarded with 10,000 points. ]

[After the mission is completed, the host has stayed in the current world for 913 years, deducting 18,260 points, and currently has 0 points left. ]

[ Matching the mission world. ]

[World matching is successful, and you are about to enter this world...]

The bright sunshine is shining from the sky, and the trees in the forest are blocking the sky. Lin Yuan leans against a giant tree, carrying a bamboo basket in his left hand, and a red flower in his right hand. The fruit is being gnawed.

The pulp was soft and glutinous, and the juice was sweet and sour. He couldn't help but squint his eyes, and his white cat ears and little tail shook happily.

521 sat on his head, poking the soft little ears with the tips of its wings from time to time.

[Senior, senior~ Can I touch my ears? ] 521's voice was a little excited. The senior's little black ears felt so soft and soft, and I wanted to touch them.

Lin Yuan slapped 521 down and said with a groan: "No! Only my husband can touch my ears." "

521 was originally in a good mood. When he heard the word husband, he immediately turned into a little cannonball and screamed: [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Forget about your husband! I hate your husband! ! I hate him! Senior, you have zero points now! Does Lingdan know? ! 】

A monk has a long lifespan. After Lin Yuan completed his mission, he stayed in that world for more than nine hundred years.

During this period, Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an rarely left the south unless something important happened.

Once Yu Sui'an stayed out for half a year. When he came back, he directly dragged Lin Yuan into the room and did not come out for seven days and seven nights.

Lin Yuan really thought he might die.

When Yu Sui'an finally let him go, Lin Yuan slept for two days and two nights. When he woke up, his two husbands surrounded him, kissed, touched and hugged him. He felt that he was okay again, very, very okay!

When Yu Sui'an was feeding him porridge, he told him about Chu Yao.

After that day, Chu Yao was imprisoned by his harem, doing this and that day and night.

It is said that they imprisoned him to prevent Chu Yao from finding another man. They said that since he drugged Yu Sui'an, he must be in short supply of men. They had pity on him too much before.

When Yu Sui'an heard the news, Chu Yao was already a little confused and could hardly tell people apart.

Lin Yuan didn't say anything about this. After all, it had nothing to do with him, and in the plot, the world would collapse and be destroyed, and the culprit was Chu Yao. It could be considered retribution.

Lin Yuan advanced all the points awarded for this mission in advance and used them all before leaving the small world, and the points were reduced to zero.

521 A top has advanced cancer and cannot bear that its host is a zero egg. After the points are settled, it feels like it has been struck by lightning. It is only slightly better in the new world.

Lin Yuan finished the fruit and threw the core aside. It was not that he was not good enough and littered randomly, but that this world was special.

This world is a primitive world where hair and blood are eaten, and a group of orcs live there.