164

Chapter 164 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (28)

Lin Yuan is not afraid, he is being careful, this move is to retreat in order to advance.

Of course, if Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an really retreat, Lin Yuan thinks it's okay.

After all, he really didn't have the confidence to be able to wield the Immortal Lord in one hand and the Demon Lord in the other. In the past, he had been unable to deal with one husband, let alone two, and he would definitely have to live or die.

Lin Yuan nestled in Xie Hanzhou's arms, thinking about this and that, and then sighed to 521: "521, I am really scheming now~" 521

is a furball, and of course it can't make any expressions, but it is very confused. : [Senior, where is your intention? 】

Lin Yuan immediately expressed his thoughts triumphantly, and asked happily: "521, look at it, am I very scheming?"

521 did not consider the issue of scheming. It only has one idea now: [ Senior, if your eldest husband and second husband no longer want you, then after the mission of this world is completed, can we leave this world immediately? 】

Although, 521 has been numb for a long time, but its TOP cancer is already terminally ill, and it will start to get sick as soon as there is a chance.

Lin Yuan was very dissatisfied with the junior saying that his husband no longer wanted him, or two of them! Can you say this to someone else's wife? Too much! unacceptable!

Don't think about things. The more you think about it, the angrier Lin Yuan becomes. He groans and says: "No way? They won't want me!"

In order to prove that his words are correct, Lin Yuan looked at Xie Hanzhou helplessly and said pitifully. : "Master, you are saying this now, but the road to spiritual cultivation is long and long. Will you suddenly stop wanting me one day in the future?" Before

Xie Hanzhou could reply, Lin Yuan's eyes were red and he wanted to cry. Looking at Yu Sui'an: "Will senior brother not want me anymore?"

Yu Sui'an suddenly felt that this was a little liar? Just like a little ancestor.

It was still the ancestor he held in his heart and cared for day and night. The most important thing was that he himself was willing to love this ancestor.

"Senior brother won't, never will. Suisui is senior brother's heart, how can senior brother let go of you?"

Yu Sui'an touched Lin Yuan's face, his eyes were really beautiful and affectionate to the extreme, and his gentle smile looked like peach blossoms. Spring water seems to warm people's hearts.

But what the man said next was not very warm, but rather sarcastic.

What he is mocking is himself, and what he is mocking is also himself.

"However, Master is admired by countless fairies and famous people in hundreds of immortal schools, including many beautiful women. As Sui Sui said, the road to cultivation is long and long. What I said today is like that, and it is not surprising if others are like that. ."

Xie Hanzhou didn't comment on the irony. He pushed his little apprentice's thin body back and asked the apprentice to look at him. Then he touched the place where Yu Sui'an had just touched the little apprentice, kissed it again, and covered it. The breath that the man left behind just now.

"Don't listen to your senior brother's nonsense. Master doesn't like fairies, celebrities, or stunning beauties, and he won't even look at them twice. Master has many years, and this life is enough."