154

Chapter 154 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (18)

The young man's moaning voice was soft and thin, sounding a little aggrieved and pitiful, and his breath smelling of alcohol sprayed on the man's neck.

Xie Hanzhou had been swayed by this kind of heat breath before, and when he passed Yu Sui'an, he only felt a little damp and hot, which was just a normal thing. But at this moment, he felt that his apprentice's breath was really hot, filled with alcohol and a sultry drunkenness.

"It hurts... does it hurt?"

Xie Hanzhou's tone was harsh but gentle.

He relaxed his strength, lowered his head slightly, and whispered in the little apprentice's ear: "Does it still hurt like this?" The

voice was cold, light and soft, like a snowflake falling.

Lin Yuan heard Xie Hanzhou's words, but his drunken brain was muddled and sluggish. He could only hug his favorite person tightly, humming for a while, and then shook his head to express that it no longer hurt.

Seeing this, Xie Hanzhou relaxed a little and snorted slightly. Just as he was about to help his apprentice onto the bed, a small voice full of joy sounded in his ears.

"Master~Master~"

the voice was very excited, as if he had picked up some treasure.

Lin Yuan was indeed very happy now, thinking wildly in his chaotic mind.

It's so good to celebrate the New Year~

It's so good to celebrate the New Year~~

He didn't even dare to dream about Xie Hanzhou before, but during the New Year, he not only dreamed about Xie Hanzhou, but also hugged him tightly.

Xie Hanzhou felt the slowly tightening force on his neck. It was actually not heavy, like the soft and weak entanglement of dodder flowers, but he didn't know what was going on, and half of his body was almost numb.

Is the little apprentice made of honey? Why are you so clingy?

Xie Hanzhou thought like this, but he honestly supported his apprentice to prevent him from falling because he was drunk and weak.

The little apprentice is just a child. He likes to eat sweets and sweets. He is so white and soft. If he falls down and gets hurt, the child will be hurt.

He... didn't want him to feel pain.

Lin Yuan hugged Xie Hanzhou happily and was extremely satisfied. Xie Hanzhou had a refreshing scent of cedar, which was very thin and light, as if the snow had fallen on the cedar the day after heavy snowfall. The white snow was cold and clean, and the cedar was calm and quiet.

He smelled it carefully for a while, then licked the tip of his soft tongue lightly and slowly along the seam of his lips, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down unconsciously.

Master smells so good...

Xie Hanzhou really smells so good...

He really wants to kiss him... He

also wants to lick him...

Lin Yuan doesn't know if it's because he's drunk or because he's lustful, but the cold cedar wood Xiang Mingming was so calm and cold, full of coldness, but he was almost driven crazy by this silent fragrance.

Xie Hanzhou seems to be the cold white snow or the calm cedar. The light and thin woody fragrance sinks deep into the deep place. It seems to be the fragrance of a man's bones and skin. It is the ultimate bewitchment in itself.