61

Chapter 61 The school bully always covets me (20)

Fucheng looked at Lin Yuan silently. At this moment, time seemed to be stretched extremely long, and everything seemed to have stopped. His normally sober mind was turned upside down for the first time.

At the same time, his body suddenly began to behave strangely, as if he was sinking in deep, bone-chilling water. The suffocation and heavy pressure brought about near-destructive injuries, making his body extremely painful in a very short period of time.

strangeness.

Fucheng felt very strange. It was obvious that his body had long since rotted in Ningcheng's cold seasons and late nights.

But he still felt pain, he really hurt.

It was already getting hot in Ningcheng in May. The sky outside was extremely bright, and the darkness in the living room became a tide, drowning something silently.

Fucheng's throat was extremely dry and painful. He opened his lips several times to swallow, but he could only make a roaring sound, as if a dying beast was struggling.

"Lin Yuan..."

The young man's eyes were wet, and the saltiness in the air gently spread over the corners of his red eyes. His eyelashes were wet and sticky. He just looked at Lin Yuan like that, looking at Lin Yuan holding a home, and the hands holding him were shaking.

Lin Yuan waited for a long, long time, but did not get a response from Fucheng. His brain was still confused and he asked in a small voice: "Fucheng, you ignore me, do you not like this family? "

Fucheng shook his head with difficulty. It's not that he didn't like it, he liked it too much. He really liked it too much.

So he was afraid that history would repeat itself after he agreed. Some things will break again and become worthless garbage again.

He is actually a coward, a useless coward. Because he was too afraid of losing and didn't want to lose, he would rather never have it in the first place, so that he wouldn't be afraid or in pain.

He has always been a poor man with nothing, and he must turn himself into such a poor man.

He has nothing, so he has nothing to lose.

Parents, home.

Never lose again.

Lin Yuan didn't know what Fucheng was thinking. He only knew that Fucheng didn't say anything. He didn't seem to want this family. What should he do? Headache.

After thinking hard for a long time, Lin Yuan finally thought of another way. His bright eyes were full of light: "It doesn't matter, Fucheng, if you don't like this home, I can give you another home. I have a lot of money. I can give you any kind of home you like."

Hearing this, Fucheng's body ached even more, and the speed of decay reached its extreme at this moment.

That slender and beautiful young body, under the clear and dazzling sky, festered into pieces of unsightly trouble, like garbage, discarded by two families and a pair of parents.

Peel off the mask of the outstanding model student, peel off the darkness, malice, and calculations, peel off Fucheng himself.

Go down one level at a time, and behind that is a crying and scared child.

As a young man, Fucheng watched his parents' increasingly fierce and uncontrolled quarrels in panic, watched their disgust for each other and him in their eyes, and watched them fall apart at both ends of the road.