136

Chapter 136 The boss of the end of the world is in Zhenxiang every day (End)

Lin Yuan had a plan in his mind, letting Lu Ye control the T7, swallowing all the T6, and successfully advanced to T8.

At this time, Lu Ye still seemed to be at ease, but Lin Yuan was a little worried. He repeatedly confirmed that Lu Ye could fully control this T8. He guessed that Lu Ye's spiritual power should have reached level nine.

For the remaining zombies, Lin Yuan killed all the T5s, and the lower-level T4s and T3s were all solved by the superpower group.

After being outside for more than half a month, the group returned with a full load and got rid of all the zombies in Nancheng City. Chen Shen also became a level five superpower.

More than 20 days ago, the base's superpower group was on the verge of collapse with its last straw. But after Lin Yuan and Lu Ye joined in, one level five superpower user and one level seven superpower user were enough to make everyone The free organizations are afraid.

And now, in less than a month, three level five superpowers have appeared in the superpower group. This incident has greatly impacted those free organizations. Many superpowers have chosen to quit their organizations and join the base. It is human nature to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

Song Ting heard that the zombies in the urban area had been cleared away, and wanted to reuse the entire urban area. However, this could not be done by superpowers alone. Ordinary people also had to contribute.

Since Lin Yuan and Lu Ye have returned to the base's dispatching force, it is certainly impossible for those free organizations to violate a base with level 7 powers, let alone four level 5 powers.

After a month of cleanup, Nancheng District is finally ready for use again. Lin Yuan, who was already a level six superpower at this time, took his husband and took twenty superpowers out on a mission again. This time they went to Liushi, which is closest to Nancheng.

Lin Yuan and the others stayed here for a month and successfully advanced their second T8.

The T8 that Nancheng advanced to was also brought to Liushi by Lu Ye. He controlled the two T8s to devour each other. In the end, Nancheng's T8 succeeded in devouring the same kind, but it did not advance to T9, obviously because it had insufficient energy.

Back this time, the Nancheng base has expanded to the entire Nancheng city. Relying on the crystal core left by Lin Yuan, the superpower group has two more fifth-level superpowers, and its control over the base has become more consolidated.

Song Ting followed Lin Yuan's idea and asked ordinary people to join the city restoration plan according to different walks of life, and strictly formulated the rules. People with superpowers could not rely on their superpowers to easily harm ordinary people.

After this rule came out, those with powers who bullied the weak were naturally unwilling, but the base directly used force to suppress it.

When Lin Yuan and Lu Ye left again, Song Ting was already a sixth-level psychic, and with several fifth-level psychics assisting him, the Free Organization could no longer cause any trouble.

From Geng City to Huai City, two new T8s were manufactured one after another, and were swallowed up by Nancheng's T8s one after another.

In the central area of ​​​​Huaihe, T8 roared after devouring its kind, its blood-red pupils turned, and the whites of its eyes were dyed with a thick layer of gray and black. It was obvious that it had successfully advanced to T9 and escaped Lu Ye's control.

It looked at Lu Ye not far away, with only Lu Ye in its eyes.

Lu Ye also looked at the zombie, his eyes dark and deep, with cold murderous intent, as if a wild animal was sizing up its prey. Then he reached out and hugged Lin Yuan, pointing at the T9.