50

Chapter 50 The school bully always covets me (9)

The next morning, Lin Yuan happily told Lin Yue that he didn't need a teacher to make up lessons during the summer vacation, and Fucheng would teach him.

Lin Yue didn't expect that the pig would hook his fingers, and his cabbage brother would jump into his bowl willingly. What else could he do? Who makes the little fragrant pig so charming?

"Okay, but I can only make up classes. You can't do those messy things now, you know?" Lin Yue warned with a serious look.

What is this mess?

Lin Yuan was puzzled silently, but he agreed quickly: "I know! Don't worry, brother, Fucheng and I won't do messy things. We have to learn."

Lin Yue was hehe on the surface, but also hehe on the inside. Ji Jia Baicai promised to do it soon, but at most it would be now, and later...

Thinking about what would happen in the future, Lin Yue suddenly felt very sad. His brother had found a pig by himself at such a young age, but he could not do anything.

His younger brother even said the words "If he dies, I will die too". He is not a feudal patriarch, and his younger brother sees that he will be a top student and will learn well, so of course he can only half-support him.

Lin Yuan didn't know the twists and turns in Lin Yue's heart. After receiving the consent, he went back to the room to get his schoolbag and went out happily.

Fucheng barely slept last night. He got up at five o'clock in the morning and washed himself mechanically. Afterwards, he sat on the sofa in the living room and stared at the old and even obsolete door.

While waiting, Fucheng was anxious, scared and panicked. Unable to control his emotions, he could only take out the cigarette he had not touched for a long time.

The living room was full of smoke, and the smell of tobacco was a little spicy, almost irritating in the air, but this smell relieved his mood a little.

Six o'clock.

Seven o'clock.

Eight o'clock...

Fucheng had never thought about who he would be waiting for or who he expected. It felt terrible to have the initiative and control in the hands of others. But, that was Lin Yuan...

He had no choice, or rather he had no choice.

Nine o'clock is the time Lin Yuan usually comes over. Fucheng's body tensed subconsciously, and his dark eyes looked at the door quietly, with an extremely twisted and crazy look in his eyes. He no longer looked like a human being, but more like a beast.

"Dong dong dong..."

The knock on the door finally sounded, followed by Lin Yuan's soft and clean voice.

"Fucheng~"

The voice was so beautiful that Fucheng didn't even react at the first moment. When Lin Yuan called him for the second time, he got up from the sofa and couldn't wait.

Lin Yuan outside the door was the same as before, with dark brown hair that looked more like black in the dark corridor, bright eyes, deep dimples on his cheeks, and a handsome and fair face that was too beautiful to be true.

Fucheng's throat was a little dry, and he struggled to make a slow sound: "...You're here..."

Lin Yuan nodded twice, eyes narrowed: "Well, I told my brother, and he promised me. "

He put on his slippers as usual and was about to walk inside when a warm body suddenly covered his back.

Lin Yuan was stunned for a moment before he realized that Fucheng was hugging him. The faint smell of tobacco, mixed with the boy's hot body temperature, made Lin Yuan feel indescribably nervous, more like a trance.