126

Chapter 126 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (30)

Lu Ye was very well-behaved when he was in Lin Yuan's arms, indescribably well-behaved, like a beast that has been completely tamed, put away its fangs, put away its sharp claws, and is docile And dependence is complete surrender to Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan hugged him for a while, thinking that Lu Ye must be very uncomfortable now that he was covered in blood. He lowered his head and kissed Lu Ye, and said in a soft voice: "Honey, let me wipe your face first, and then I will help you take a bath after a while."

Lu Ye didn't understand Lin Yuan's words very much, and just looked at him.

Lin Yuan let go of Lu Ye, squinted at Ruan Qing on the side, and said indifferently: "You go away, stay away from us in the future."

Ruan Qing wanted to curse, Lin Yuan, this double-standard dog, no, double-standard wolf , speaking softly and softly to Lu Ye, so gentle, but speaking to him coldly and fiercely.

He was really wronged. It was Lin Yuan who clearly needed his help, yet she treated him so badly and didn't even want to say a nice word to him.

Stinky Lin Yuan! Bad Lin Yuan!

Ruan Qing looked at Lin Yuan secretly. His slightly curly silver hair was fluffy and soft, and looked very touchable. It should be much softer than when he turned into a wolf. Lin Yuan's hair looked very soft.

Lin Yuan is also good-looking, with very beautiful eyes. The color of his pupils is like the sea surface illuminated by the sun. When he smiles, he has a small dimple. He is handsome, clean, tall and handsome.

When he is fierce, he is very cold and cool, just like a little wolfdog with a lot of boyfriend power. No, Lin Yuan can become a wolf, a very big wolf, a big ball of fur.

Ruan Qing saw that Lin Yuan was looking too seriously and was even a little distracted.

Lu Ye quickly noticed this scene, and an unknown anger suddenly surged into his heart. Countless negative emotions swallowed him up, and murderous intent surged crazily.

He wanted to destroy all the eyes that looked at Lin Yuan. This was his partner, his lover, who belonged to him alone.

But deep in Lu Ye's consciousness, there was a voice saying that he could not kill anyone in front of Lin Yuan, as it would scare his age and his baby.

Lu Ye could only restrain and endure. His chaotic and broken consciousness tried hard to think, and suddenly he reached out and covered Lin Yuan's face, not showing it to others, not to anyone, only himself.

Lin Yuan didn't expect that Lu Ye would suddenly act like this. He was stunned for a moment and reached out to hold Lu Ye's wrist.

"Lu Ye, what are you doing? I can't see, please take your hand away, okay?"

Lu Ye heard Lin Yuan's sweet and soft voice and liked it so much that he immediately wanted to obey, but Ruan Qing was still there next to him. Looking at them, then he can't be obedient and can't let this person see his Sui Sui. Only he can see Sui Sui.

Lin Yuan was very strong in this world because of his superpowers. He easily took off Lu Ye's hand, but as soon as Lu Ye saw his eyes, he whimpered in dissatisfaction. He looked very similar to him. The big cats grunted.

Okay, okay, whatever he wants, as long as his husband is happy.

Then, Lin Yuan turned his head towards Ruan Qing's position, his tone was still cold, without any emotion: "It's time for you to go, your companions are all awake and looking for you now."