62

Chapter 62 The school bully always covets me (21)

However, Lin Yuan's depression did not last for a minute, because Fucheng kissed him again, many times~

When sleeping, Lin Yuan hugged Fucheng He took the initiative to hold Fucheng's hand, put it on his waist, and said in a cheerful tone: "You will hold me to sleep from now on~"

Fucheng lowered his eyes slightly, and his gaze fell on the young man's face, and his heart felt numb. , as if immersed in warm honey water, with unprecedented warmth and sweetness.

The air carried the sweet fragrance of early summer, and the boy's warmth came through a thin layer of clothing, pressing against his body. This moment is really great, as good as a dream, a dream that I dare not hope for.

Fucheng held the man in his arms and rested his chin on his forehead. His beautiful and narrow eyes were full of water that was about to move.

"Okay, I will hold you to sleep from now on."

The next morning, Fucheng prepared breakfast as usual and came over to wake Lin Yuan up.

Lin Yuan opened his eyes and saw Fucheng. He was extremely happy. When he smiled, the dimples on his cheeks were looming: "Husband~" After finishing acting like a baby,

Lin Yuan slowly remembered that Fucheng thought he was a scumbag. Man, there was another person who liked him at the same time, so he quickly explained: "Fucheng, it's you I'm calling, it's really you, not someone else."

Fucheng looked at his nervous look, and the corners of his mouth curled up Gou, of course he knew this, but he teased Lin Yuan in a wicked way.

"Really? You used to call Huo Chen husband, but now you call me husband. Are you really not going to get confused and think of me as him? But it doesn't matter. I only have Suisui. Even if Suisui really treats me as a substitute, he will treat me like a substitute for the rest of his life. , I am willing too."

Lin Yuan suddenly became anxious, but he didn't know how to explain it. How could he tell Fucheng that you are Huo Chen and Huo Chen is you? In the end, he could only hug Fucheng and said seriously: "You are not a substitute. I have never admitted my mistakes. Fucheng, I really have not admitted my mistakes. You have to believe me..."

Fucheng rubbed Lin Yuan With sleepy hair and dark eyes, she looked at him intently: "I know, it doesn't matter even if you admit your mistake."

Lin Yuan looked up at him doubtfully: "Why? Why does it not matter if you admit your mistake?"

He remembered that human beings are not very lovable. Do you hate others treating you as a substitute? Even their bureau has a substitute counterattack system, a substitute rescue system, a substitute transformation system, etc., all of which belong to the substitute generation.

Fucheng's eyes were uncertain, and his long and slightly warm fingers fell on the back of Lin Yuan's neck. The possessiveness and control in his heart reached the extreme in an instant. He lowered his head and approached Lin Yuan, speaking softly to Lin Yuan.

"Because, the years are the most important."

Lin Yuan was happy and shy when he heard that he was the most important, and the tips of his ears turned red. Looking at Fucheng with round eyes, his voice was soft and clear, and extremely serious: "You are also the most important, the most, most, most, most, most important~" The

two of them lay on the bed for a long time, and Fucheng still said When breakfast was getting cold, Lin Yuan got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

521 appeared quietly, with great resentment: [Senior...]

Lin Yuan looked at 521 through the mirror, slightly surprised: "521, why haven't you seen anyone in the past two days?"